Location: Dyfed-Powys, West Mercia, South Wales, Gwent, Gloucestershire, Avon & Somerset, Wiltshire, Devon, Cornwall
Product: Washer disinfection equipment for endoscopy instruments/scopes as well as Endoscope drying/storage units & related chemicals/consumables
Who you’ll be working for:
- An opportunity to work for an innovative company who invest heavily in research and development.
- They are well established in the market place and can offer an attractive package to successful candidates.
- They manufacture their own products and have a reputation for training and developing candidates in order to maintain the market leading standards they have established over the previous decades.
- The company are involved in one of the few buoyant, growing markets and are going through a period of sustained growth.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for an established company with a great reputation
- Prior experience is less important than your attitude and desire
What you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with Endoscopy, ENT & Sterile Services personnel you will be responsible for completely managing your own territory.
- You will be involved in a variety of complete turn-key projects which will require a lot of contract/tender negotiation with key customers.
- You will also be involved in demonstrating the equipment, getting involved in product installation, providing site sketches/reports and estimates.
- You will also be responsible for acting as a company representative at various exhibitions and conferences.
Here’s what you need:
- You must have prior sales experience however, your personality, desire and drive are more important than what you have sold.
- You should have a degree background and show the ability to pick up technical/complex product information.
- Passionate about contributing to an infection-free environment.
- You have innovation running through your veins.
- You are eager to exceed expectations in a dynamic organisation
- You are a team player who is interested in working in a fast-growing family business atmosphere.
Bonus points if you have:
Any experience of the medical sales sector, selling to hospitals or of selling capital equipment would be an advantage.
Basic Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
Bonus: commission on everything sold
Company Car: Octavia level
- Pension: 5% cand 5% co
- Death in Service
- 25 Days Holiday