Location South West - South Wales and South West England - Bristol, Gloucestershire, Swindon, Oxfordshire, Basingstoke & everything West of
Product: All hospital products including XION endoscope equipment and software, ENT, gynaecology, microscopes, forensic equipment, rigid and flexible endoscopes, colposcopes, navigation and camera systems.
Who you’ll be working for:
This company has been providing equipment and instruments to healthcare professionals for over 25 years. During this time, they have built their reputation for supplying quality and affordable items. Working for this company, you will enjoy complete autonomy along with guidance, trust and support where needed.
What you’ll enjoy:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing company who are looking to continue to grow and expand. Since 2016 the sales team has grown its numbers by over 300%. Their plan is to continue to grow year on year.
- The company has experienced rapid development with continuous growth in year on year for the last 5 years.
- Excellent market leading products.
- Opportunities for progression within the company with 6 internal promotions within the last 5 years.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your role will be to develop the designated sales area whilst maintaining existing customer relations.
- Seeking out new business is an important part of the role. You will be selling technical products from capital equipment to consumables.
- Other responsibilities include attending hospital exhibitions, assisting with sales outside of your territory if required.
- You may also be asked to provide assistance to the service team when required on basic visits.
- Stake holders selling to: Clinicians, surgeons, nursing staff and procurement in secondary care, SARC centres, the forensic market and primary care.
Here’s what you need:
- You will either come from a Field Service Engineer background or have technical sales experience, preferably within medical devices.
- You will have the ability to show technical competence and grasp new information quickly.
- For this role you should be able to work under pressure and manage a large area in a structured manner.
Bonus points if you have:
- Capital equipment experience is beneficial, along with sales experience in ENT or gynaecology.
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Bonus: 4% on all sales, paid monthly, 6% once over target, 8% once 50% over target, uncapped. Most reps earn £30k - £40k commission.
Car policy: Company car or £400 monthly car allowance
Benefits: Pension, private healthcare after 1 year, iPhone, lap top, lunch allowance