The Company: Through partnerships with medical communities around the globe, my client creates advances in medical devices, supplies products to improve lives. From reducing surgery time to accelerating healing, their breakthrough solutions are a vital part of daily healthcare delivery. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, they ares well positioned to lead the way in today's rapidly changing healthcare industry.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: Based UK wide (80% in the UK/I and 20% supporting the North Western Europe )
Products: Endovenous radiofrequency ablation (RFA) catheter
You should have BSc/BA degree & 5+ years professional experience in Healthcare/Medical Device, with minimum strong professional experience in a market development role within Endovenous or other Vascular environment ideally (other theatre/surgical based will be considered). Ideally, you will also have experience of working with CCG’s or Strategic Implementation Teams. Any clinical background would be a real advantage (Nurses or Service improvement in NHS - Market Development or Patient Access or Commissioning Liaison).
- Accountable for developing and ensuring execution of the Market Development Plans for the UKI and cluster for the Superficial Venous business
- Engage national societies, patient advocacy groups and politicians to achieve long term and sustainable treatment pathways
- Identify and build good working relationships with non-traditional customers in both primary and secondary care with the objective to improve the management of superficial venous disease and increase the referrals of appropriate patients
- Track, monitor and report levels of activity related to target centres utilizing salesforce.com
- Develop key account referral action plans based on identified opportunity that are aligned with endovenous team account action plans and APV opportunities
- Identify and engage the key CCG/Strategic implementation teams to mutually beneficial outcomes
- Identify key barriers to pathway implementation at a national level and develop methods to overcome them.
- Effectively engage and coordinate with territory market development, sales team, sales leadership and other marketing functions to establish a coordinated customer approach through consistent communication.
- Continuously work to gain proficiency pertaining to the industry, the market, and the company’s evolving customer value offering.
- Ensure close and effective cooperation with EU Marketing to drive implementation of patient access programmes
- Leverage matrix relationships to align with others
- Work closely with HEC, Clinical and PR teams to execute on market development activities.
- Coordinate with other UKI Market Development Specialists in other CVG (and MDT) businesses to share best practices.
- Promotes a trusting culture within the team and develop a broad set of collaborative relationships across the organisation.
- Deep understanding of local market dynamics, trends and pressures of industry.
- Intimate insight into the company's value offerings and how they meet the market and customer needs.