The Company: This is one of the most exciting companies in the UK right now. Their ambition is to build a word class medical device company. Highly innovative, they have developed a next generation surgical robotic system which will revolutionise the way surgery is performed and will benefit millions of patients around the world.
The Position: As part of their growth they are looking for an additional new business person to join their team. Based anywhere in the UK and able to travel 2 to 4 days per week you will use your commercial acumen, high level selling expertise and knowledge of the laparoscopic or minimally invasive surgical market to help deliver their innovative solutions to their customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be part of a team which is changing the way surgery is done and will benefit millions of patients.
- You will be part of a radically different culture which puts the emphasis on team work and customer focus.
- Their values include being responsible, humble, people focused and responsible.
- As a part of a rapidly growing company you'll be in a great place to accelerate your career.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: c25-30% yearly company bonus
Area working: UK and Eire
Products: Surgical robotic systems
- You will be part of a team of people who are responsible for developing the business.
- You will work with clinical stakeholders to demonstrate & model the benefits of a new robotic system in their hospitals and also with non-clinical stakeholders to build bespoke business cases for using the system.
- You will also work closely with your colleagues in Service Implementation to ensure a smooth transition from system installation to training as well as closely monitor system utilisation, seeking opportunities for programme expansion and further system installations.
- This organisation do things very differently and as no one owns accounts or competes with each other.
- They work as a team delivering the best outcomes for their customers and patients.
- As you become a seasoned member of the team, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
- You will be an experienced medical sales person with several years experience of laparoscopic, endoscopic or minimally invasive surgery.
- You will have strong business acumen with a proven ability to manage and prioritize concurrent deliverables.
- A critical thinker you will have clear guiding principles and a desire to work in a fast paced, agile company.
- You will be previous experience of high-level customer strategy deployment within a medical device business and demonstrable success in engaging with a variety of healthcare stakeholders incl. the C-Suite.
- You will have a high level of interest and engagement in Financial Solutions and Contract Management for Healthcare customers.
- You will have a ‘cause’ mindset – the belief that you are in control and that you ‘own your outcomes.
- You must have a willingness to travel nationally 2-4 days/week with occasional international travel.
- You can be based anywhere in the UK/Eire.