Job Title: National Sales Manager Stoma Care
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: UK
Products: Stoma care
- You will have significant progressive experience at senior manager / leader level within a medical device or pharma company which builds strong relationships with its end-user, ideally some of your experience will have been gained in an international blue-chip business and it would be particularly helpful if you have a mixture of experience within both corporate and SME environments.
- You will have good experience in converting a global strategy into a strong localized sales strategy and having worked in a business with “direct to consumer” and “direct hospital” sales elements would be helpful.
- You will have experience of sales effectiveness techniques, such as great account planning /sales calls and the ability to coach team to build their capabilities in these areas.
- Sound experience of the secondary care procurement land scape would be advantageous.
- You will have strong leadership experience demonstrating solid decision making and a track record of solid people management.
- Experience within Chronic Diseases Healthcare or other relevant sectors would be beneficial.
- You will have significant experience of building long-term relationships and building networks with relevant clinicians and KOLs.
In this role you will help covert this organisation’s global strategy into a strong localised sales strategy. With a team of 8 sales people reporting into you on a national level, you will carry out a varied and exciting role which will mean you working strategically, operationally and everything in between. You will use your sales force effectiveness techniques to coach and mentor the sales team, get involved with driving strategy as well as develop strong relationships with customers and KOLs.
Benefits: Car allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday (can buy extra).