The company: From new patient acquisition to remote follow-up of all treatments, this company is the key to unlocking tomorrow’s opportunities and addressing patients’ needs today. From humble beginnings as a handful of forward-thinkers, it has experienced remarkable growth into the international team they are today, with more than 325 passionate employees in Europe, USA, Australia and Hong Kong. Their Mission is to simplify the lives of dentists and orthodontists by allowing them to follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to their artificial intelligence-powered solutions.
Thanks to their determination and culture of excellence, they have forged strong ties with dental professionals and remain by their side to improve patient smiles around the world.
The opportunity: My client is looking for an exceptional Sales Manager to lead the top performing Northern European Account Executive team. They have incredibly ambitious growth plans, and require a leader with an open, positive mindset to help take the Northern European business to the next level. You will be accountable for sales revenue in the countries falling within the Northern European geography including the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Netherlands. Initially managing a team of 6 Account Executives, you will provide first line management to include coaching & development, and all HR processes for direct reports.
Why should you apply?
- The organisation is bringing to market a revolutionary concept in managing the dental patient’s journey from enquiry to post-treatment.
- This is a 'once in a career' opportunity to join a unicorn start-up in the exciting and fast paced field of orthodontics.
- The only AI-based solution expanding dental practices around the world into a virtual environment.
- Join an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission: to reinvent the patient experience and revolutionize the way dental and oral health care is provided.
Basic salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Bonus: £48k uncapped
Area working: UK - Ideally based fairly central
Products: Cutting-edge artificial intelligence-based virtual solutions expanding dental practices into a virtual environment allowing Dentists/ Orthodontists follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to easy-to-use artificial intelligence-powered solutions.
You must have a real coaching personality who is happy to co-travel with the sales team. You should be a real people person who is hands on at training, coaching and developing and wants to get the best out a team and motivate people.
Qualifications and experience:
- A Degree in life science or equivalent medical sales experience in appropriate area
- Leadership skills and prior people management experience (minimum of 3 years)
- A clear understanding of the conceptual/ consultative selling approach
- A background in med-tech, dental or orthodontics is highly desirable
- The ability to build and maintain positive mutual partnerships with internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills, and native speaker of the local language
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of IT knowledge and high appreciation for new technology
- Ability to influence and provoke customer’s ways of thinking
- Experience working with CRM
- Strong computer use competency and able to confidently deliver web-based presentations
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must have positive attitude and proactive capabilities
- Team player
You will be an exceptional sales coach leading the top performing Northern European Account Executive team. A lot of UK travel will be involved in this role - 3-4 days a week in the field. You will be in charge of the sales function across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Nordics. There are 6 field sales people in the UK team currently and 1 person in Netherlands so there's not a lot of international travel at the minute but there are big growth plans so this may increase in future. The team is growing quickly so it's a chance for you to be creative.
- Understanding the company value proposition and how significantly it can improve a dental and orthodontic workflow
- Understanding the dynamics of the Northern European dental and orthodontic market, and economic environment to identify opportunities to grow market share in each of the countries falling within the geography
- Contributing a country perspective to the development of global level strategic objectives and translate into country level operating plans to grow sales and profit in line with agreed targets
- Contributing to building and leading a high-performing sales team by selecting talent, training, coaching and developing people
- Effectively communicate the global vision, strategy, and objectives, encouraging cross-functional collaboration and teamwork appropriately to contribute to the achievement of overall global business targets
- Providing country level forecasts, business reports and information flows to the General Manager as required, making use of relevant county information to enable realistic judgements about likely business changes, opportunities, and threats
- Role model company values and ensure a positive perception of the brand both internally and externally
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders to encourage their continuous collaboration, and endorsement of products
- Signing off all country sales budgets and quotas at cluster level, approving sales tactics by cluster, and organising business meetings as required to manage country plans and activities effectively.
- £560 per month car allowance
- Macbook air/ Pro, iPad Max etc.
- Allowances and contributions provided: fuel, phone, internet