The Company: Proud of their long medical device manufacturing heritage, they have sustained growth around the world which allows constant investment in state-of-the-art engineering and production facilities at their global headquarters in the UK. This boasts a purpose-built, state-of-the-art, R&D facility and extensive engineering suite focused on their passion for developing new and innovative technologies within their field of expertise: pressure area care, intermittent compression and negative pressure wound therapy. They believe that a clinically effective, robust, reliable, easy to use and cost-effective product is only part of the solution to improving patient care.The
The Position: The main purpose of this role is to contribute towards this rapidly growing business by driving sales revenue whilst maintaining profit margins within National Key Accounts helping achieve overall strategic sales objectives in the UK.
You will work with key customers and decision makers within established National Key Accounts, to identify and provide appropriate resources and services to support them in meeting strategic and financial targets, whilst enhancing business relationships positioning the organisation as a Trusted Business Advisor of choice.
You will be tasked with identifying and developing new business opportunities and key influential relationships within National and Key Accounts whereby you can further drive business growth in line with key focus and strategy.
Why Should you Apply?
- Enjoy the benefits of working for a manufacturer who is largest privately owned company in their field in the UK.
- This company has recently gone through expansion including new products.
- They have a Training and Development Manager to ensure you feel invested in with regards your development and career progression.
- The company has been selected as an Export Champion for the CommonwealthFirst programme which will open new opportunities in the commonwealth.
Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Bonus: £15k OTE uncapped
Territory: National - will look at someone based anywhere in England if happy to travel
Products: Pressure area care, negative pressure wound therapy and infection control products
- You will be working with Care Home Groups (such as Bupa, Barchester, HC-One) to establish the company as a key provider of Pressure Area Care support surfaces, Cleaning, Disinfection and Hygiene products, decontamination and Servicing.
- You will also work with National Independent Community Equipment Stores (ICES) groups (such as Medequip) to establish Talley as a key supplier of Pressure Area Care support surfaces, Cleaning, Disinfection and Hygiene products, decontamination and Servicing into the community setting.
- The role involves working with National Wholesalers to ensure appropriate stock levels of products are maintained as required.
- Part of the role includes developing business plans and implementing strategies for each managed account to increase appropriate use of products within the Account and monitoring achievements versus plan via analysis of activity and sales data to ensure continued progress and growth.
- Another aspect of the role is developing robust and compelling business cases and preparing necessary financial analysis with upside/downside scenarios.
- You will work with the Contracts Coordinator on submitting tender documentation for National Accounts and frameworks.
- You will be the commercial expert within Key Accounts and work effectively with the Account Managers and Clinical Nurse Advisors, ensuring alignment of activity to meet account objectives.
- You will identify and develop strong working relationships within National Key Accounts (key decision makers and budget holders) to deliver a full suite of services to provide unrivalled value, meeting the needs and requirements of the account and growing the business.
- For this role, you will need a proven sales track record within the Pressure Area Care market and a successful record of working with key customers to negotiate, drive and implement a contract.
- Proven previous success in a solution sales environment, which includes direct selling and influencing and customer management is essential.
- You should have proven success in a Key Account Management role including an understanding of financial accountability, budgets and resource planning.
- You will have the ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and through effective decision making, planning and implementation- deliver superior business results!
- You must be an expert and have in-depth knowledge of the NHS, Private Health Care, Care Home Groups and Community Equipment Providers. This means having contacts within these key accounts.
- You will have a key thorough grasp of key NHS drivers and current strategy and have excellent interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills. You should be used to international travel.
- Any experience within the bed frame, infection control, negative pressure wound therapy or the compression market would be beneficial.
- You should also possess a burning hunger to achieve sales targets and drive business forward.