The company: This company is an international family business specializing in wound care and dermatology. They are represented in represented in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK. Other countries are serviced by distributors worldwide. In Belgium, where their success story began in 2000, the company is the market leader with two patented wound care products used in hospitals and other areas.
The position: This role involves supporting the daily UK/BeNeLux/Germany business by delivering scientific expertise and education about the optimal use of the product portfolio, as well as initiating programs in the field to further develop therapies and explore new indications.
Why should you apply?
- They are an innovative and dynamic company to work for and offer individual inductions.
- They are a forward-thinking organisation and are expanding into upcoming, exciting wound care markets.
- You will have the opportunity to work from your home office.
- There are excellent development opportunities along with attractive remuneration.
- The research department at is always developing new products.
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
Area working: Home based in the UK
Products: Wound care
You will have at least 2 years work experience along with a degree in marketing. You must have excellent presentation skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to network. It would be advantageous if you have experience of marketing within the healthcare industry and an understanding of healthcare professionals.
- Your role is to manage the brands and deliver the communication plan to strengthen the brand and increase brand awareness among Healthcare Professionals.
- You will support the development and execution of the yearly marketing plan.
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns directed towards Healthcare Professionals (nurses, GPs, specialists, hospitals etc.,), allowing patients to get access to products as early as possible.
- Develop the necessary promotional tools to support the sales teams each cycle.
- Support digital marketing projects..
- Ensure up to date product, market, competition knowledge and report market evolutions in order to optimise the brand strategy and communication plan.
- Monitor, analyse and describe local market dynamics.
- Present marketing tactics during cycle meetings.
- Work closely with other departments in order to roll out marketing plans, including timings to be respected (e.g. Regulatory, Medical, Sales, etc.)
- Liaise with HCPs to understand market evolutions and needs and obtain their support to grow products and projects.
- Perform market research to explore untapped business segments for the existing product portfolio and support the Market Research colleague.
- Explore and support the introduction and launch of new products.
- Attend relevant local symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments.
- Active communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently identifies new sales, marketing and business opportunities and communicates these to the Line Manager.