The company: From new patient acquisition to remote follow-up of all treatments, this company is the key to unlocking tomorrow’s opportunities and addressing patients’ needs today. From humble beginnings as a handful of forward-thinkers, it has experienced remarkable growth into the international team they are today, with more than 325 passionate employees in Europe, USA, Australia and Hong Kong. Their Mission is to simplify the lives of dentists and orthodontists by allowing them to follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to their artificial intelligence-powered solutions.
Thanks to their determination and culture of excellence, they have forged strong ties with dental professionals and remain by their side to improve patient smiles around the world.
The opportunity: My client is looking for a field based dental professional to implement innovative AI based solutions into Dental Practices. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of existing practice workflows and how these can be streamlined and improved upon with the introduction of digital, virtual, and automated systems. Delivery of engaging education both virtually and in-practice will be a key component to the success of this challenging role.
Why should you apply?
- The organisation is bringing to market a revolutionary concept in managing the dental patient’s journey from enquiry to post-treatment.
- The only AI-based solution expanding dental practices around the world into a virtual environment.
- Join an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission: to reinvent the patient experience and revolutionize the way dental and oral health care is provided.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Bonus: £23k uncapped, depending on KPIs
Area working: North of the UK - M62 up to Newcastle based would be ideal.
Products: Cutting-edge artificial intelligence-based virtual solutions expanding dental practices into a virtual environment allowing Dentists/Orthodontists follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to easy-to-use artificial intelligence-powered solutions.
- Experience and proven success in a training/ education/ clinical role, either having worked in a practice or from working within industry
- A clear understanding of the conceptual/consultative selling approach
- A background in med-tech, dental or orthodontics desirable
- The ability to build and maintain positive mutual partnerships with internal and external
- Strong organizational skills
- A high level of IT knowledge and high appreciation for new technology
- Ability to influence and provoke customers ways of thinking
- Experience working with CRM
- Strong computer use competency – and able to confidently deliver web-based presentations
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must have positive attitude and proactive capabilities
- Team player
- Understanding the value proposition and how significantly it can change a dental/orthodontic practice workflow
- Training and support of newly acquired customers, retraining of existing customers where required, along with the introduction of new products via both remote online delivery and in-practice visits
- Ensure clinical support is provided along the full customer adoption journey
- Build and execute strategic account plans to exceed sales targets, company KPIs and objectives
- Partner with customers and KOLs to understand their business objectives and critical issues
- Attend trade shows, both local and international
- Work within and communicate effectively across a multifunctional team
- Feedback to management team on market trends and competition
- Travel to train and support on site, as and when required
- Be aware of own responsibility regarding information security
- Perform work according to the applicable policies and procedures
- Contribute actively to the continuous improvement of our Information Security ManagementSystem
- Maintain accurate activity records on relevant CRM systems
- Contribute towards marketing efforts by maintaining up to date Social Media accounts
- Record educational, training, and promotional videos where required
- Be a strong company ambassador at all times