The company: Established in 2000, they have achieved stellar growth recognised by top business awards including 2 Queen’s Award for Enterprise. They are at the forefront of innovative medical lifesaving equipment, with a focus upon Automated External Defibrillators and automatic CPR machines covering multiple industries.
The range has won numerous awards and come top in independent studies as the easiest, most reliable, and simplest medical devices of their class in the market.
Their vision is to be a world market leader and achieving top-level results along with having fun is what they're about. Their success is driven by standing out in the market and they are inspired to make a difference. They continue to grow at an astonishing rate whilst also delivering strong profits. They are looking for 250% growth by the end of 2020.
What makes it such a unique place to work is their high-performing culture. It’s based on a combination of personal performance, teamwork and support. High performers stay and this is testament to how much they value and reward your contribution.
The position: As an Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for delivering on new customer targets and maximizing existing customer accounts. You’ll generate a sales pipeline worth 4x annual budget through intensive telephone prospecting and qualifying and exceed your target for customer meetings. You'll relish joining a fast growing SME where all that matters are results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast paced performance driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise. Delivering results and being one step ahead is what you’re all about. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and opinions will count.
Why should you apply?
- They GUARANTEE you a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time.
- They are also determined to be 1 of the top 100 companies in the UK to work for. Become one the amazing team to make it happen!
- They are a high-quality Investor in People 'Gold’ company - it's a great place to work for high achievers.
- They offer you opportunities to move around the business, to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
- They are committed to investing in your career progression and you’ll get a MINIMUM of 40 hours continual professional development.
- They are massively supportive and you’ll benefit from systematic structured one-to-one coaching from your manager who’s a trained high performance coach.
- Their culture allows you to choose your own working hours and how many holidays you take - it really is up to you! You’ll also benefit from the best training around embracing the very latest ideologies – we’re passionate about your personal development.
Basic salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Bonus: £4,000 - £6,000
- Westfield Level 2 healthcare scheme - after 6 months
- 20 hours CPD (Continual Professional Development) investment
- Responsibility & Freedom policy in place to enable flexibility around working hours and holidays
- Free flu jab
- Free fruit, free breakfast, free hot drinks
- Gym membership of £6 per month
- Subsidised Fitbit health fitness tracker
- Annual team building event
- Free fruit and free breakfast provided every day
- £20 per person per month budget for a whole company fun event
- £10 per person per month department budget for lunch out, or another team building event of the dept’s choice
Area working: Rotherham
Products: Defibrillators and CPR devices
You will become an expert on new product/ service innovations in delivering UK AED and CPR machines and give customers new insights to help them improve their own business performance. You will be achieving sales targets by identifying and converting interested customers into profitable, secure purchasing accounts and ensuring sales in existing accounts are maximised. You will be creating new business for products, identify opportunities for growth in existing accounts and convert to additional sales revenue. It involves working closely with customers/ decision makers to provide support and build confidence in the use of the products. You will provide detailed marketing intelligence and feedback and become fully acquainted with all product knowledge.
You will either be a Graduate with a passion for sales or have 2 years experience working in a technical role within B2B sales along with evidence of beating all financial targets and KPI’s. You should have an entrepreneurial mind set with evidence of new idea and solutions suggestions and self-development. To apply you MUST have MASSIVE hunger, drive & energy.