The Company: My client is among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
The Position: This is a remote sales role that is designed to complement the traditional field sales force with a technology enabled, innovative remote selling capability that will enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for our customers and thus improve the overall customer experience.
The Inside Sales Representative is specifically responsible for growing and maintaining sales revenue and supporting the sales execution in a number of selected accounts
Who Should Apply?
- Driven, dynamic individuals with sales experience in Medical Sales (ideally inside sales experience).
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: 35% plus 800 pounds meal allowance and 30 days holidays.
Area working: based anywhere in the UK as long as you are happy to travel to the office (in Watford) once a week/every two weeks
Products: General surgery portfolio and electrosurgery
- You should have BA or BSc degree in a business or relevant discipline.
- Good sales (ideally digitally/ remote based - but not essential) experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals.
- Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience in the Medical Devices industry.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers.
- Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone and via video conferencing.
- Ability to work across a matrix both internally and externally.
- Working pro actively and in a structured way on Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
- Translates the results of their market insights into a clear prioritization of sales activity.
- Identify Target Accounts, Opportunities and Customer Priorities.
- Build solid Account Plan.
- Identify and advance Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers.
- Promotes assigned product portfolio with best practice, clinical or non clinical evaluation, demos and product trainings (remotely using all available technology).
- Leads the price and contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals.
- Delivers on-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management.
- Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers.
- Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process and patterns.
- Communicates and aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local Marketing organization of SI and other Medical Surgical divisions.
- Collaborates with KAM / tender and contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts.
- Improve tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents.
- Support pricing strategy development.
- Assist in tender submission.
- Maintain an accurate tender data base.
- Close collaboration and support for Strategic Account Management and IHS (if applicable) on pre agreed strategic accounts.
- Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance.
- Attends all relevant Sales Meetings and Product Trainings.
- Fully utilizes all available sales tool to maximize sales efficiency (SFDC) and completes all required administrative tasks (call reports and other KPI and metrics reports).