The Company: My client designs, develops and distributes worldwide, in vitro diagnostic systems mainly destined for biological analysis in medical laboratories. These automated analyzers meet the needs of various users including patients, doctors, private laboratories, clinics and university hospitals. They expertise in invitro diagnostics is one of the most respected in haematology worldwide and contribute today to the health of tomorrow.
The Position: The key purpose of this role is to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets set by the Sales Manager and Director. The other key objective of the role is to develop, maintain and grow an active territory sales pipeline in order to drive sales and improve on the territory performance.
Why Should You Apply?
- As a subsidiary of a large Japanese group, the company have managed to remain a human-sized company.
- Combining dynamism with the excellence of high technology, we create and develop innovative products that stand out for their level of quality, reliability and user-friendliness. Their ambition is to remain the privileged partner of our customers.
- Their people are their strength. That is why skills development, employee empowerment and performance recognition are their priorities.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + car allowance + bonus
Area working: North West and North Wales, West Midlands and Derby
Products: hematology, hemostasis and clinical chemistry solutions (including analyzers, reagents and consumables) for use in in vitro diagnostics.
You should have a relevant Science degree (or equivalent) and proven sales experience within the NHS on territory (any Haematology/biochemistry/haemostasis knowledge would be an advantage). You should also have a strong working knowledge of using IT Software packages (such as Word, Excel, Lotus notes, Internet, Powerpoint).
- Develop and maintain a Territory Business Plan and Sales Strategy with the Sales Manager to deliver the Territory Sales Target
- Ensure all customer sites are visited routinely according to territory schedule and visit records are accurately updated using current processes
- Provide cover for sites outside of the designated Territory when required to support the needs of the business
- Actively prospect and record new opportunities for sales, including within the NHS, private Healthcare and selected Industrial sectors or future business areas as required
- Develop and maintain detailed product knowledge across targeted portfolio products
- Develop strong working relationships with the Product Specialist/Management team to organise appropriate/timely product presentations & demonstrations as required.
- Attend & actively participate in company Sales & Marketing Meetings.
- Liaise with the Product Specialists/Management and Engineering Services regarding sales support.
- Report and update Tender information and activities to the Sales Manager
- Follow and maintain HUK’s Medical objectives and KPIs.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for effective performance of the role.
- Attend or complete training courses as required.
- Proactively promote and follow HSE practices, manage risk and take appropriate action with regard to reporting and avoiding all incidents, near misses and hazards.