Summary: An opportunity to work for an innovative company who invest heavily in research and development. They are well established in the market place and can offer an attractive package to successful candidates. They manufacture their own products and have a reputation for training and developing candidates in order to maintain the market leading standards they have established over the previous decades. The company are involved in one of the few buoyant, growing markets and are going through a period of sustained growth.
Who should apply:
- Candidates living on territory.
- Candidates with existing NHS sales experience.
- Ideally technical/capital equipment experience.
Why should you apply?
- Company growing despite a tough market.
- Well-established company who are recognised in the market.
- Opportunity to manage the territory autonomously.
Basic salary: c£35,000
Area working: Thames Valley (Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire), Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk
Products: Washer disinfection equipment for endoscopy instruments/scopes as well as Endoscope drying/storage units and related chemicals/consumables
- You should have previous medical sales experience to the NHS and ideally a working knowledge of selling capital equipment or technical products (desirable but not essential) .
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the tendering process and feel comfortable demonstrating products to a wide range of end users.
- Any experience of Endoscopy or Sterile Services would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Dealing with Endoscopy, ENT and Sterile Services personnel you will be responsible for completely managing your own territory.
- You will be involved in a variety of complete turn-key projects which will require a lot of contract/tender negotiation with key customers.
- You will also be involved in demonstrating the equipment, getting involved in product installation, providing site sketches/reports and estimates.
- You will also be responsible for acting as a company representative at various exhibitions and conferences.
- Company Car
- Death in Service
- 25 Days Holiday
- Laptop, mobile