The company: They are the world's leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology and Wound and Skin Care markets. Employing over 10,000 people, the business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers). With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients. Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, they develop and market products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. They are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward - they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
The position: Do you like responsibility? Are you passionate about sales? Can you develop customer relationships which drive your business? My client is the world’s leading Medtech company, and they are looking for a successful Territory Manager to join the team within Interventional Urology.
Why should you apply?
- They offer great career opportunities plus an excellent benefits package, plus continued investment (more than 3 times the UK average) into learning and development programmes.
- To enhance your already excellent sales skills they will provide you with market leading training and development opportunities too.
- In the UK they are in the "100 Best Companies to Work For".
Basic Salary: Competitive
Area Working: Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Stoke on Trent, Crewe, Shrewsbury, Telford, Stafford, Mid Wales
Product / Service: Interventional/ Surgical Urology devices
- This is a job for someone who is ambitious, desires success and is willing to take responsibility for growing their business.
- You will already be a successful and self-motivated Sales Professional in the medical field who thrives on working autonomously and in a highly competitive therapy area. You will be passionate about what you do, and will have experience of selling medical devices to operating departments within hospitals.
- You will ideally have a proven track record in Surgical Urology, with commercial experience selling to the NHS as well as experience of negotiating at a senior clinical level.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are key to this position, as is the ability to be a self-starter, with the ability to work well both as part of a team, and alone.
- The Interventional Urology portfolio includes a range of surgical devices to help people who suffer from urological disorders such as erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, weak pelvic muscles, kidney stones and enlarged prostate.
- You will be responsible for achieving territory sales objectives through field-based selling activities which include cultivating business partnerships with key decision makers, product in-services, as well as driving market share and sales growth.
- You will manage your territory in a strategic manner, splitting your time between key accounts and growth opportunities, and will sell and service the portfolio of Endourology and General Urology product lines.
Other benefits: Bonus plus various incentives such as holidays, theatre tickets, cash awards, company car, pension, healthcare, dental, 28 days plus bank holidays, Death in Service (4x salary), share incentive plan, childcare vouchers.