The Company: My client is a diversified, global medical device company focused on improving patients' lives by providing superior reconstructive and regenerative orthopaedic and spine solutions to physicians worldwide.
The company has four strategic business units that include Biologics, Extremity Fixation and Spine Fixation and their products are distributed in more than 50 countries around the world via sales representatives, stocking distributors and subsidiaries. they employ approximately 900 employees around the world who are dedicated to the development, manufacturing and distribution of orthoapedic and spine products and regenerative tissue forms.
The Position: Working in a sales capacity the role involves managing all of the company's business throughout the region.
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent training
* Opportunity to work in a niche market and fast paced environment
* Develop your skills further
Job Title: Orthopaedic Territory Manager
Basic Salary: £30-£48k
Bonus: £20k on target commission which pays out at 80% budget achievement & is uncapped up to 150% of target. Paid Monthly
Area Working Coventry, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Stoke, Stafford, Oswestry
Product/ Service: Trauma/External Fixation for Spine & Extremities
Description (Person): You will be a successful, driven, field sales professional with a demonstrable track record of success. Ideally, you will have sold Orthopaedic/Trauma products to orthopaedic surgeons, although this is not essential. Other side of Medical, surgeon led /Theatre sales or even field sales within other markets will also be considered equally if you can demonstrate you are the right candidate.
Description (Job): Selling to hospitals on territory, the main contacts will be orthopaedic surgeons, nursing staff and fracture clinics.
• Promote and sell agreed products to the customer base within the defined territory.
• Supply product and clinical information to the customer which will promote/achieve the optimum usage and sales of the agreed products.
• Provide all necessary training for the customer to facilitate the usage and sale.
• Plan and manage time and resources to optimise effective selling time.
• Keep detailed records of each customer, key named individuals and all relevant demographic and sales data.
• Maintain detailed knowledge and awareness of the competition at individual hospital/regional level.
• Maintain effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers in each account.
• Ensure timely and effective feedback on sales opportunities and risks to existing business, together with feedback on opportunities relevant to the company’s future growth.
• Ensure that all workshop stock relevant to the carrying out of company business is cared for in line with the guidelines produced by the company.
• Liaise with the QA department regarding any quality issues raised by customers.
Car / Allowance: car or allowance - everyone takes allowance currently as £800 p/mth
Other Benefits: mobile / laptop
Summary: My client is a worldwide leader in orthopaedic surgery and has an enviable reputation for providing innovative, state-of-the-art trauma fixation products to orthopods worldwide. They are looking for an experienced medical sales professional to enhance the delivery of their sales and marketing strategies throughout the territory.