The Company: My clients' mission is to improve the lives of patients who suffer from debilitating back, neck, or leg pain by creating cutting-edge products and procedures that revolutionise spinal surgery.
The Position: This role involves working alongside the existing Spinal Sales Specialist as an Associate in order to assist coving cases in Theatre and providing support for key customers. The role will develop you into a full sales person over time and you will be given industry leading training and development.
Why Should You Apply?
- Very niche market product area.
- Ground floor opportunity.
- Excellent training provided.
- Most background considered - no prior experience necessary.
Basic Salary: Negotiable
Area working: Shropshire/Oswestry
Products: Spinal implants
Duties include case covering, assisting the sales specialist in the region, stock checking and trouble shooting. Other elements of the role are as follows:
- Assist the Spine Specialist on field calls for assigned geography and address any problems that arise on the account.
- Ensure that all sets/trays are restocked and prepared for future surgical cases.
- Develop thorough knowledge and understanding of all products and major competitors in all product areas.
- Follow-up after surgery to resolve any open issues and close surgeon on use of the product.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
- Participate in key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Develop relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Perform field ride along with the Area Business Manager and/or Spine Specialist, on a regular basis
- Work closely with the Area Business Manager and Spine Specialists to identify potential surgeon targets for all products.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. You should have Strong technical skills and any understanding of Spinal anatomy or other sales experience in the medical sector would be a distinct advantage but is by no means essential.