The Company: My client specialises in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of novel, high performance advanced wound care products, surgical dressings and medical grade materials as well as medical adhesives and sutures for closing and sealing tissue. Founded in 1991, it was originally set up to offer R&D, manufacturing and Sales & Marketing capabilities providing advanced wound care products for major healthcare companies before moving to sell their products directly.
The Position: The company are looking for someone who is someone who is driven, takes ownership of the territory and is entrepreneurial. You should have previous theatre/surgical sales experience.
Why should you apply?
- Well established company.
- Excellent training given.
- Excellent product portfolio.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: East & West Midlands (inc Sheffield)
Products: Primarily wound closure and liquid tissue adhesive (some additional work in Haemostats, Sutures, Collagens)
My client is looking for experienced medical sales professionals with experience of selling into theatres.
- Sell the entire surgical portfolio across all relevant NHS and Private Hospitals within the given territory.
- Widen the portfolio of products taken by existing customers.
- Develop flagship accounts within each key area of usage such as Laparoscopic theatres.
- Provide pro-active portfolio management to the customer to ensure there is the optimal mix of products.
- Achieve the company’s sales targets within the agreed geographical territories.
- Identify and manage conversion and protection tactics for all accounts on territory.
- Identify and manage account added value tactics to increase account sales value.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all KDM’s within accounts including Surgeon level, clinical leads, trainers and procurement officers.
- Facilitate the wound closure lead brand strategy detailing devices and adopting Features and Benefits selling to drive innovation and promote tissue adhesive use.
- Develop a network of account advocates and product champions along with education link contract and train the trainers contacts.
- Develop regional peer group and links into any relevant educational and professional bodies present on territory.
- Liaise with NHSSC Theatre Account Managers to accelerate conversion account sales cycle.
- Monitor closely sales progress proactively managing any roadblocks or delay factors by adopting alternative tactics.
- Manage pro-actively clinical evaluations and ensure control at all times.
Benefits: car, pension, healthcare