The Company: With more than $3 billion in annual revenue, this privately owned enterprise is one of the largest privately owned companies in the US. They have approximately 9,500 employees worldwide who are also part owners of the enterprise through the Associate stock plan. They have a range of proprietary technologies across a number of industries including medical devices and hold more than 2000 patents worldwide. Integrity, fairness and responsibility underpin everything that they do, and by working in a lattice communication structure rather than the typical chain of command structure, they foster an environment of innovation and creativity.
The Position: They now need a professional and skilled sales person who is proactive and driven, with a strong clinical and commercial selling capability, to sell their peripheral vascular products in the Midlands.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for an organisation that is consistently voted one of the world's best places to work.
- You will be selling innovative and technological products which genuinely make a difference to patients' lives.
- You will enjoy an excellent package.
- You will have the opportunity to work autonomously without micro-management.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent, Leicester
Products: Peripheral Vascular Devices
- You should have previous medical sales experience with a proven track record of dealing with key opinion leading senior clinicians.
- It would be helpful if you have experience in the interventional radiology, cardiology or vascular surgery markets however this is no means essential as long as you have procedural sales experience and are used to holding high level clinical discussions with clinicians.
- With a company ethos of high integrity and customer focus you should have a corresponding approach to fit into the company culture.
- Additionally, you should have the ability to work autonomously and the desire to work in a non hierarchical company structure.
- The role will entail selling a range of peripheral vascular devices to hospitals throughout the region.
- The main customers are vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists who are the end users and implanters of the devices, although there will also be much contact with other clinicians along the referral pathway (such as Hepatologists).
- This is a very consultative sell and clinically led sell.
- Pension: 8% / 11%, 10% / 13%
- Healthcare and dental
- Days Holiday: 25
- Other Benefits: stock ownership 10% salary year on year, home office allowance, death in service, childcare vouchers