As soon as you join this company you will recognise that not only does it care about the reputation of its products and the benefits enjoyed by patients, but also you as an individual. They will encourage you to work closely with clinicians on a partnership basis, utilising consultative selling skills and key account management techniques.
This is a part-time position covering maternity leave.
Basic salary: 16,800 per annum to £20,400 per annum (dependent on experience)
Area working: Leicester
Product/service: Home Delivery Service for Stoma Care Products
You should be a post-graduation nurse who can demonstrate time working in general nursing, preferably on a ward. Colorectal experience is desirable but not essential.
Please note the client's requirement for nurses employed to complete the V150 Independent Prescriber qualification within an agreed period of time, unless you already have that qualification.
3 days/week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday).
- This role has a strategic focus as they will be liaising with medicines management teams, GP’s and CCG’s.
- The job holder will be required to see the “bigger picture” and promote the company whilst looking for new business opportunities.
- Working within the Primary Care sector you will work autonomously and be responsible for developing relationships with GP surgeries and identifying key members of the emerging consortia to facilitate local agreements.
- You will advise GP’s, PCT’s and MMG’s on how to rationalise the prescribing of stoma products by offering GP review clinics, home visits and through feedback of results.
- You will produce a database to assist the surgeries with monitoring of prescription costs and updating patient records on an annual basis to maintain GP surgery relationships.
- You will also be offering clinic appointments to our existing patients. You will be responsible for supporting Health Care Professionals by advising on best practice through clinical patient reviews resulting in the delivery of improved patient care.
- You will be responsible for running nurse lead clinics and will implement clinical and product reviews.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the prescription delivery service and the delivery of new patients onto the Home Delivery service.