The company: My client is a worldwide provider of Immobilisation and Rehabilitation products incorporating ranges of Casting Materials, Orthopaedic Footwear, upper and lower limb Orthotics, Low-Temperature Thermoplastics and associated products to the NHS and Private Sector Hospitals in the UK via distributors internationally.
The position: This position is for an entry level Account Manager, therefore you will be a Graduate who is able to work on your own but still be part of a small but dedicated team. This opportunity is covering South West, Wales and South Birmingham.
Why should you apply?
- Basic salary is starting at 25k with a fast track after successfully passing probation.
- Their products are sourced from some of the finest manufacturers in the world and they can ensure that quality is always of the highest standard whilst keeping their prices competitive and keen.
- They offer rapid acceleration for the successful candidate, plus a company car and usual benefits associated with a top company.
Basic Salary: £25,000
Area Working: South West, Wales and South Birmingham
Product / Service: Casting, orthotics and hand therapy - Immobilisation and Rehabilitation products incorporating ranges of Casting Materials, Orthopaedic Footwear, upper and lower limb Orthotics, Low-Temperature Thermoplastics
- You will be an enthusiastic and personable Graduate, either with sales experience or a strong commercial awareness.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative but still be part of a small but dedicated team.
- You must have the ability to learn fast and be able to capitalise on territory growth quickly and of course be able to sustain it.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required.
- To show your enthusiasm and commitment towards breaking into the industry, you will need to be able to talk through your research at interview.
- This role involves selling into the NHS and private sector hospitals.
- You will be selling to a wide range of customers including theatre managers, podiatrists, plaster room technicians, orthotists and physiotherapists.
- You will be in regular communication with NHS Trusts at all levels, regional hubs, key opinion leaders and other organisations.
- Part of your role will be identifying key opinion leaders to determine who controls hospitals budgets.
- You will be maintaining, creating and valuing business relationships by identifying individual needs of the customer and addressing them.
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of educational services. This requires you to have high levels of product knowledge to deliver training materials and presentations to groups of customers.
- Additional responsibilities include attending conferences specialising in fracture management and rehabilitation.
Other benefits: Car, bonus, pension, mobile, laptop