The Company: With more than $3 billion in annual revenue, this privately owned enterprise is one of the largest privately owned companies in the US. They have approximately 9,500 employees worldwide who are also part owners of the enterprise through the Associate stock plan. They have a range of proprietary technologies across a number of industries including medical devices and hold more than 2000 patents worldwide. Integrity, fairness and responsibility underpin everything that they do, and by working in a lattice communication structure rather than the typical chain of command structure, they foster an environment of innovation and creativity.
The Position: They are now looking for a passionate Strategic Marketeer with medical device experience to provide state-of-the-art marketing expertise for their highly innovative implantable medical device products. As part of a highly skilled team, you will be responsible for all strategic marketing activity in the UK.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for an organisation that is consistently voted one of the world's best places to work.
- You will be involved with innovative and technological products which genuinely make a difference to patients' lives.
- You will enjoy an excellent package.
- You will have the opportunity to work autonomously without micro-management.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area Working: Home office based in United Kingdom close to an international airport.
Products: Cardiovascular/Vascular devices - established products with new products launching.
- Ideally, you will have a marketing qualification and a proven track record of at least 5 years in a Product Management or Strategic Marketing role.
- A sound understanding of the implantable medical device market is essential, knowledge of the vascular market is preferred but not essential.
- You should have an ability to network effectively with clinical customers - in particular key opinion leaders.
- You will have a proven ability to prioritise and plan, and also influence and integrate effectively across functions.
- You will have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- You should be able to travel overnight (up to 50% at times).
- You will have high ethical standards and respect of compliance.
- As the country expert, you will engage with local sales leadership and EMEA marketing leadership in order to create marketing strategies across their vascular AI & PI products portfolio.
- You will be responsible for gathering market and customer insights and understanding, and identifying local trends that influence EMEA strategies and strategic reviews.
- With your deep market and customer understanding you will develop in-country implementation plans for cascading EMEA strategies into local realities.
- In addition, you will drive customer targeting, and the development and execution of customer engagement plans, as well as the development and planning of local clinical education programs.
- Your partnership with marketing services will be key in creating integrated communication plans.
- It will also be part of your commitment to develop sales promotion investment plans aligned to internal and external priorities.
- You will integrate internal marketing disciplines with external focus, and will leverage your marketing skills to develop insights into the customer's activity cycles, critical purchasing criteria, segmentation, targeting and competitive positioning in your region.