The Company: My client is a supplier of non-invasive and minimally invasive hemodynamic equipment used to monitor the amount of blood flowing around the body and ensure that vital organs are adequately oxygenated. Since launching in 1999, they been committed to improving patient outcomes whilst providing excellent customer service and are dedicated to making a difference.
The Position: The company are looking for someone who is someone who is driven, takes ownership of the territory You should have previous capital equipment sales experience in to ITU/Theatre .
Why should you apply?
- Excellent training given.
- Excellent product portfolio
Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Area working: South Wales, South West England (Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire, Gloucestershire).
Products: Cardiac Output & Haemodynamic Monitors
- The successful candidate will have a scientific qualification to degree level and a proven sales track record within capital equipment sales (into Theatre/ITU/Critical care) to NHS/Private sector organizations.
- You should also have a good understanding of the NHS procurement process, a strategic approach to the management of a sales region and be a self-motivator with a determination to succeed .
- Any knowledge of cardiac output and/or haemodynamic monitoring as well as an understanding of the NHS tender procedure would be a distinct advantage.
- Selling to a wide range of Consultants, Nurses and Technicians in Theatre/Critical Care/ITU/HDU.
- You will also be responsible for a small amount of sales training and education to a wide range of clinicians.
- You will be responsible troubleshooting problems and developing profitable working relationships with customers in order to secure future business.
- This is one of the company's busiest and most profitable regions and will involve working alongside another representative to ensure maximum coverage for the products.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays (pro rata)
- Car Allowance
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Group Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Mobile phone and laptop.