Summary: An outstanding opportunity to join a company who are dominant in their market. My client has over 100 years experience of supplying Work Wear to the NHS and takes extreme pride in their quality of product and customer service. They now have an opportunity to join their sales team for an experience account manager who has previous experience of selling to NHS Trusts.
Why should you apply:
- Very established, stable company
- Excellent salary and flexible benefits scheme
Basic salary: £30,000
Area working: Home based with regular contact with Bristol office. Must be based commutable to Bristol.
Products: PPE equipment
You will be a passionate and committed Bid Writer with a background ideally within PPE/Public sector bids and tenders. You should have exceptional attention to detail, strong written English and an almost obsessive approach to perfection!! You should be able to manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective and existing customers and have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- We are looking for a Tender & Bid Writer to produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates our organisation's value proposition. Focusing on predominately NHS and Public Sector tenders, you will ideally come from a similar role, comfortable with the frameworks, portals and tender documents you will be tasked with successfully completing.
- You will have proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
- As a Bid Writer, you will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings/ final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system would be ideal.
- This is a truly exciting time to join our team as we seek to grow and solidify our PPE and Medical Device product offering to our existing and future customer base made up of leading high street retailers, major UK and European corporate organisations as well as our NHS and Public services.
- 25 days holiday
- Mobile, laptop etc.