The Company: This organisation represents world-class and leading manufacturers, supplying the highest quality and most innovative medical devices throughout the UK. All of their products have been chosen to offer the best overall value to the NHS, measured by patient outcomes and overall cost effectiveness. Many of the products they represent have become market leaders in the UK.
The Position: As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities across the South West with a clear business plan detailing both opportunities and threats. You will be working with the Area Sales Manager to deliver a co-ordinate approach to the business at local levels. You will also develop the company reputation across the wide customer base both but not exclusively clinical users and procurement decision makers.
Why should I apply?
- Join a company which has the UK distribution rights for innovative products.
- This company are growing rapidly this is your chance to become part of a winning team.
- Recent acquisitions show how serious they are about expanding into related therapy areas.
Basic salary: c£40,000 - £50,000
Area working: South West, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Somerset and Cornwall
Products: Wound care
- You must have 5 years experience in account management sales in medical devices and evidence of self-development in your current role.
- You will have the ability to take on technical information and disseminate at all levels, as well as the ability to conduct value added business discussions across the whole range of customers.
- You should have knowledge of the changes within the NHS and their implications for medical device sales and strong influencing skills.
- You will be well organised, detail conscious, proactive, hard working and resilient.
- Strong questioning and listening skills are essential for this role. You should be a practical and enthusiastic self-starter who can think strategically and be able to work well under pressure.
- Achievement of regional sales targets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Management of product portfolio.
- Introduction of new products.
- Management of formularies both existing and potential.
- Demonstrable customer relationships.
- Protection of existing core business.
- Keep up to date with dynamic sales environment
- Update business plan monthly reflecting product priorities and interactions across STPs. With SMART goals and status updates on these plans with challenges and solutions to increase market share.
- Bespoke offering across portfolio to relevant customer needs utilising sales data, customer plans and other relevant data.
- Identify and build relationships with regional influencers such as procurement, AHSNs, and Key Opinion Leaders by attending events, face to face meetings.
- Implementation of national sales strategy, communicate all feedback across the organisation, liaise with marketing to ensure materials are relevant to deliver sales targets.
- Ensure all necessary steps are taken for successful introduction of products from both clinical and financial aspects to ensure fast customer acceptance.
- Dissemination of information both internally and externally in both written and oral forms at all levels of an organisation.
- Car allowance
- Healthcare (after 6 months)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays with the ability to purchase holidays after 1 year