The Company: My client offers innovative solutions to assist orthopaedic surgeons. They aspire to be the leading company in niche orthopaedic markets to improve surgeon and patient experience, offering innovative, tailored solutions.
Who should apply?
- A sales driven individual with a strong record of achievement in medical/healthcare sales.
- Experience of selling into orthopaedics or similar markets is essential for this role.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a genuinely innovative product portfolio.
- Opportunity to work in a exciting and innovative company.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: £25k on target (open ended) with 'super bonus' above target paid quarterly
Area working: South West Peninsula - Exeter, Torquay, Yeovil, Plymouth, Dorchester
Products: Upper Limb (Shoulder/Elbow)
- You will have a minimum of 3 years sales experience and be a driven and results-focused individual.
- Ideally, you will have experience of selling into hospitals and have a working knowledge of Orthopaedics, or Endoscopy/Soft Tissue/Theatre sales, however other strong results focused individuals from other markets may be considered as an alternative.
- In addition, you should have a proven track record - can evidence account wins/success, demonstrate stability in your CV, be dynamic, tenacious and most importantly a team player.
- Must have proven ability to hit target with multiple examples of sales growth.
- Evidence you have the ability to knock on doors to prospect and secure new business.
- You will have a sparky, outgoing personality and the ability to sell/close.
- You should have a documented record of career achievements that you can talk through at interview.
Working on a key account basis cherry picking specific hospitals across a region, the Account Manager will be selling a range of orthopaedic implants to Orthopaedic Surgeons in theatres, theatre teams and procurement. As well as looking after existing business, you will be developing new business in key areas.
- Car allowance
- Private health cover
- iPad, etc.