The Company: This is a family based surgical company who have both Hospital & Veterinary divisions. The company is growing by over 30% year on year (Hospital 10%, Veterinary 70%) and are now looking for a marketeer to join their successful team in Bristol.
The role: This is a Marketing role where you will work very hands on alongside the sales team with full marketing responsibility.
Why Should You Apply?
- Existing marketeer or sales people who are looking to make the transition into marketing.
- Someone who wants to work for an organisation who make quick decisions and dont get bogged down with red tape.
- Someone who wants to get involved in the full range of marketing activities & can make a real difference to how the company approached the market.
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Area Working: UK (to be office-based from Bristol)
Products: Hospital & Veterinary based Surgical Products
You will ideally come for a marketing background, ideally this experience will have been gained with either Hospital based or Veterinary based products – however any other Marketing experience will be considered. As a second option a sales person who has a strong interest in Marketing and can demonstrate what research they have done into this type of role will also be considered.
As a sales and marketing manager, you will drive campaign strategy and execution to fuel product sales. Working closely with the directors, business development managers and product specialists, this role has both strategic and tactical responsibility for supporting the achievement of sales targets. You will develop relationships with our existing customer-base and build new relationships, increasing sales as a result.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and develop marketing campaigns for key products, including analysing market research & sales data, identifying competitive threats and defining effective targeting for your campaign reach.
- Refine and improve existing collateral, ensuring that the appearance and integrity of the brand is the best it can possibly be.
- Design and implement the look and strategy for all key exhibitions, attending & supporting where necessary.
- Implement and develop procedures and follow-up systems to ensure marketing processes are managed and well-organised.
- Ensure competitive edge is maintained by monitoring and researching customer/competitor activity and market trends.
- Manage, develop and monitor the company websites ensuring information is updated regularly, and where necessary, liaising with developers.
- Contribute ideas in meetings to help work out the best way to maximise sales.
- Manage all projects within a specified budget and timeline.
- Be responsible for pricing strategy to maximise profit and opportunity at all times.
- Develop and promote a wide range of education materials to facilitate easy adoption of new products, services and technology.