Summary: Join this Infection Control company who are new to the Medical Sales sector having gained a great deal of success in other markets. They are looking for a driven and dynamic individual to join their team in order to help them reach the next level. This is an exciting opportunity for an established representative to take their existing experience and really make an impact within a growing company.
Who should apply:
- Candidates with medical sales experience who are target and success driven 'hunters'.
- Candidates who are sales focussed and want to lay down long term roots.
- candidates who can manage and handle a large product portfolio.
Why should you apply:
- Rapidly growing organisation.
- Diverse product portfolio.
- Existing customer base with massive growth potential.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: office based - commutable to office in Devon
Products: c600 products: Infection Control portfolio (50% of time - such as Surface Disinfectant Wipes Fogging Machines, Gels, Gloves, Masks), Defibrillators, Stretchers, Sanitizing Systems, Wheelchairs, PPE
You should be a graduate or have previous tele/remote sales experience. As a second option a field sales based candidate (any industry) will also be considered if you are the right personality and are prepared to work in an office environment.
- Selling via the telephone & other digital means in order to raise awareness of the company and its entire offer generally within the NHS (and possibly Emergency Services) and sell across the entire range of infection control, patient care, PPE, equipment and consumables.
- Generating and pass on on leads to the field sales team
- Approach lapsed and new prospective NHS contacts across a range of departments, including but not limited to, infection control, procurement, category management, domestic specialists and facility management, with the aim to secure trials and (additional) sales.
- Develop allocated NHS & Emergency services accounts by deepening your relationships, broadening the range of products and solutions used and the frequency they are used and purchased.