Company: Join a UK manufacturer of Urology and Continence Products who is committed to Urology and has an underlying passion to bringing the best products to market. Research and development is at the heart of the business and they ensure that the customer's needs always come first.
Position: This is an entry level position in field sales as a Territory Manager with an immediate start date. You will be responsible for growing sales of a range of Urology and Continence products across the south coast. You will also be promoting a Home Delivery Service ensuring that patients requiring continence products receive them directly to their front door.
Why should you apply?
- This is a fantastic field sales opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare sales company.
- This company will provide excellent training in order to facilitate your move to becoming a successful medical sales professional.
- Product development is a fundamental part of their strategy, with an underlying passion for bringing the best products to the market. With a basic starting salary of £24,000 and a VERY competitive bonus scheme, you will also receive a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including a mobile phone, laptop etc.
Basic salary: £24,000
Bonus: Huge additional earning potential with a very competitive bonus scheme
Area working: South Coast - incorporating Dorset, Hampshire, West Sussex & East Sussex. BH, SO, PO & BN.
Product / Service: Urology disposables: leg bags, sheaths and catheters and the home delivery service.
- For this role, you will be a Graduate looking to break into medical sales who is determined to grow business in a highly competitive marketplace.
- You should have thoroughly researched the industry and have some sales or customer facing commercial experience.
- Any experience working within a health or care setting would be a distinct advantage e.g. healthcare assistant.
- You should be very personable and able to present coherently - you will be required to demonstrate this skill at interview.
- Self-motivation is a necessary attribute to be successful in this role, as well as being incredibly well organised to plan weekly and monthly appointment schedules.
- You should be able to show a real demonstrable passion and desire to begin a career in medical device sales.
- Previous illustration of these skills will be requested either from existing work or personal experience.
- Previous industry experience is NOT a prerequisite.
- The existing sales team consists entirely of university graduates keen to commence a business career in an exciting field sales position.
- Your primary focus will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals: District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers.
- You will also sell to Nursing Home Managers, Urologists and Supplies Managers within Hospitals.
- As well as selling products, you will be promoting a home delivery service ensuring that patients requiring continence products receive them directly to their front door.
- The primary focus of the Territory Manager role will be to develop and grow new business with the following healthcare professionals; District Nurses, Continence Advisors, Urology Nurse Specialists and Procurement Managers.
- You will be planning weekly and monthly appointment schedules. This will involve working with and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Pension: employee and employer pension contribution
- 26 days holiday
- Mobile, lap top, additional long service annual leave after 3 years up to a max of 32, childcare vouchers, death in service after 3 years, employee assistance programme.