The company: My client was founded in 1968 as a family-run business, and since then has expanded to over 280 hearing centres and clinics across the UK. Today, they provide life-changing hearing care, and the passion for helping people hear better continues to set our course.
The position: To sell appropriate hearing solutions to a customer following a hearing assessment conducted in line with HCPC requirements and BSHAA guidelines.
Basic salary: £34,269
Bonus: Monthly of 5-10% + annual bonus of 5-15%
Area working: Multiple vacancies in Sussex, Surrey, London, Kent & Aberdeen (clinic and domiciliary)
Products: Hearing Aids
- Qualified HAD or Pre Registered HAD
- Hold current HCPC licence
- Hold current driving licence
- Be a member or be prepared to become a member of BSHAA
- IT skills at a level that enables the use of the companies laptop and audiometric equipment
- Time and job management abilities to allow a well-planned and structured approach to workload
To sell appropriate hearing solutions to a customer following a hearing assessment conducted in line with HCPC requirements and BSHAA guidelines.
- Make and/or attend appointments with potential clients to conduct hearing tests as a basis for selling hearing solutions within specified time scales
- Conduct hearing tests for potential clients in accordance with the HCPC standards of proficiency and HCPC standards of performance, conduct and ethics, and BSHAA code of practice and BSHAA guidelines
- Advise on and sell suitable remedial hearing solutions as a result of testing in accordance with the above standards, care of practice and guidelines
- Process the sales administration of orders and carry out other administration duties in accordance with Company requirements
- Accurately and neatly complete audiograms and all records on the Company’s CMS system and synchronize daily
- Provide reports and statistical records to support testing, sales activities and planning and complete the monthly report sheet on a daily basis
- Provide after sales service by responding to service calls to resolve problems or queries regardless of whether original sale made by dispenser, in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain audiometry, sales and procedural knowledge and skills, supported by attendance at training courses and team meetings
- Provide market intelligence on competitor activities and recommend potential commercial opportunities including the availability of potential recruits
- Implement approved recommendations within HCPC standards, Company ethics and commercial practices staying abreast of changes within the HCPC standards and BSHAA code of practice and guidelines.
- Use company equipment in an efficient and effective way, particularly the laptop and audiometer to maximise sales of appropriate remedial hearing solutions to customers