The Opportunity: This is an opportunity with a market leader in disposable product sales to the NHS and the wider healthcare market. They manufacture and market moulded polypropylene waste containers for hospitals, surgeries, needle exchange schemes, councils and the clinical waste industry. Their ongoing success is based upon strong relationships and with the market growing both in the UK and overseas, they have opportunities for further expansion and growth.
The position: On that basis, they now have a new and exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager to join their team and cover the South Thames area.
Why should you apply:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual for a career move and we will need to see demonstrable achievements in your application in order to be considered for this role.
- The organisation are regarded as a market leader within their field.
Basic salary: Competitive
Bonus: £5,000 - £10,000
Area working: South Thames and Berkshire
Products: Infection Control - market leading range of sharps bins
- You must have at least 2 years experience as a Territory Manager, preferably within the NHS/ healthcare industry and display an attitude that is key to success.
- You will have the desire and determination to achieve and exceed expectations.
- You will have experience of complex and difficult situations up to Senior Decision Making level.
- It is vital you have strong account management and relationship building skills, and be an excellent communicator who can also close the deal.
- You will be target driven, work well under pressure and be able to seek out potential business opportunities.
- You should be organised in preparation, planning and area management along with having an engaging personality.
- You must have the ability to identify and priorities customer needs and have demonstrable experience of managing national accounts at head office level.
You will be responsible for managing NHS and Trade accounts. You will do this by maintaining and building on existing strong long term relationships with these accounts with a view to not only identify and actively develop sales opportunities within them but to ensure that these accounts remain 100% satisfied and choose to remain as customers (Retention and development). You will also be responsible for achieving the regions annual sales growth target by identifying and developing new business opportunities within the South Thames/South East areas.
In summary your duties will include:
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients.
- Achieving the areas annual growth target by winning competitors business.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- ·Taking the lead managing new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
- Developing strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.