The company: This organisation changed the way the world delivers respiratory humidification to critically ill patients in hospital, and were the first organisation in the world to make a humidifier specifically for use in the treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. Today, through an unrivalled commitment to innovation; to doing the right thing; and doing what is best for the patient, they continue to inspire world-leading healthcare solutions.
The position: An opportunity has arisen in the Anaesthesia team for a motivated professional to cover South Thames and Berkshire and contribute to the continued success of the business. This role is focused on enabling clinical change (trusted clinical advisor) and also instilling the long term nature of the business.
Why should you apply?
- It is an opportunity for you to sell premium products with a company who have a strong belief in putting the patient first.
- They offer an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic sales team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers.
- You will have an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of this exciting business.
- The company pride themselves on their ethos and values and the environment they work within.
- They offer real opportunities for progression within the company.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Bonus: OTE £2,500 plus global company bonus paid to all employees equivalent to approx 1 week salary
Area working: South Thames and Berkshire
Products: Anaesthetic portfolio
You will need to have experience in the theatre environment, be resilient, adept in having robust clinical discussions, adaptable and keen to develop your clinical and sales knowledge. Additionally, proven sales experience in a medical / clinical environment with a strong relationship building skill-set will be a definite advantage. You must have a keen interest in delivering customer service of the highest standard and enabling clinical change through education.
- This is a dynamic sales role that involves working in a complex clinical setting.
- The sales team focuses on market development and education of KOL's to drive adoption of humidification technology into the operating room environment.
- You will be involved in promoting humidification technology to improve care and outcomes in anaesthesia. Identifying and developing sites for evaluation of products and developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in anaesthesia and surgical disciplines are critical to your success in this role.
- As a subject matter expert, you will provide education and high level technical support to Anaesthetists and surgical teams to improve care and outcomes.
- This is a role where the focus is very much on the customer. As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining current business and will be accountable for each step in the sales process – from demonstration to a negotiated outcome.
- This role involves selling into hospitals, with the main contacts being Anaesthetists, Operating Theatre Staff, Recovery room staff and Procurement.
Benefits: Car, pension, 25 days holiday, £5 daily lunch allowance, fully expensed mobile, lap-top.