The company: My client develops innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring, anaesthesia delivery and ventilation, and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
The position: An opportunity has opened to join a growing company in the Anaesthetic and Patient Monitoring field. You will be responsible for the development and management of Acute Care, sales opportunities and strategic reference sites within the South East.
Why should you apply?
- They are big enough to provide plenty of challenges for skill and career growth, and small enough for you to have an impact and be noticed.
- The have an excellent bonus and commission scheme where you can earn instantly on sales.
- There is lots of business to be done on this territory and a large account recently won so you will benefit from this.
Basic salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
Bonus: £30,000 on target uncapped & commission of everything you sell
Area working: South Thames - London, South Thames, Twickenham across to Reading, Swindon/ Salisbury/ Bournemouth furthest West
Products: Anaesthesia delivery &and Ventilation, Patient Monitoring Equipment, Diagnostic Cardiology
- You should either have at least 2 years in medical sales (ideally capital equipment) and a proven track record of growth and target achievement.
- Experience in patient monitoring would be advantageous.
- You will be someone who is highly focused on building long term and trusting relationships.
- Your personality is most important for this role as you must be extremely personable to be successful.
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You will be selling the company's products to hospitals and the acute care markets throughout the sales territory.
- The main contacts will be in theatres, ITU and A&E departments, with the main customers being Anaesthetists, Intensivists and nursing staff.
- Your goal will be to achieve annual sales quota by prioritising selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
- You will be responsible for carrying out product presentations, evaluations, customer training and sales calls, and therefore must maintain a high level of product knowledge on products and competitive products.
- You will develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influences in each account.
- You must also maintain complete knowledge of each account's current and long term purchase plans and objectives, reporting all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences.
- Car allowance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Mobile, Lunch Allowance, Lap-top