The company: Join a leading UK based manufacturer and supplier of specialised medical support garments and Ostomy underwear, with over 30 years development and manufacturing experience in medical and consumer textiles. Their support garments are specifically designed to aid hernia prevention or support an existing hernia. Their post-operative cardiothoracic support range has been developed in partnership with leading NHS hospitals. Their aim is to enhance the overall quality of life for their customers.
The position: You will work alongside NHS Nurse Specialists and receive direct referrals to offer consultations remotely and face to face for bespoke garments.
Why should you apply?
- This is a great role for someone who doesn't want to knock on doors, cold calling customers.
- You are able to work closely with people and see the difference these products can make to peoples lives.
- The role has a mixture of clinical and commercial responsibility.
- Employees stay with the company a long time.
Basic Salary: £27,000
Area working: South Thames - SW/West London, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent
Products: Hernia support garments and ostomy underwear
This is an entry-level role for someone with a medical/NHS background.
- Experience of working in a clinical environment and patient contact is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to listen/empathise and communicate effectively is essential.
- Excellent Time Management Skills – To ensure that appointments for fittings and nurse meetings are sufficiently scheduled. Effective management of time, diary appointments, accurate submission of expenses.
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Administration skills, working efficiently and accurately
- Develop new & existing relationships with Stoma/Colorectal Nurse Specialists and other KOL’s
- Carry out a fitting/assessment for our hernia support garments in a patient’s home environment or hospital clinic setting (4 days’ patient visits & 1 admin day per week)
- Attend promotional events/exhibitions & support group meetings to promote the company’s product range.
- Responsible for planning own daily diary/appointments & route planning to maximise efficiency of home visits
- Maintain KPI’s and the company operating standards at all times.
- Achieve sales targets as set across product portfolio.
- Develop territory business plans to target accounts and to ensure business growth/market share.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of company products, competitor products/activities and market changes.
- Maintaining the appropriate level of contact with existing customers.
- Establish excellent relationships and to provide high standard of service to external and internal customers at all times, especially Stoma Care Nurses.
- Keep all client records up to date and accurate and to ensure administration and reporting are maintained in line with the company requirements.
- Maintain self-motivation in order to achieve targets in a very competitive market place, within fixed deadlines.
- Develop and maintain excellent relations with clients and business partners (Hospital accounts) at all times.
- Drive and support new product developments within key accounts.