The company: From new patient acquisition to remote follow-up of all treatments, this company is the key to unlocking tomorrow’s opportunities and addressing patients’ needs today. From humble beginnings as a handful of forward-thinkers, it has experienced remarkable growth into the international team they are today, with more than 325 passionate employees in Europe, USA, Australia and Hong Kong. Their Mission is to simplify the lives of dentists and orthodontists by allowing them to follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to their artificial intelligence-powered solutions.
Thanks to their determination and culture of excellence, they have forged strong ties with dental professionals and remain by their side to improve patient smiles around the world.
The opportunity: Be a part of a remote fast moving start-up that is changing an industry! They are growing our remote team of orthodontic in-office/ practice clinical trainers. If you have orthodontic experience - clinical, presenting treatment and/or training technology to offices, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Why should you apply?
- The organisation is bringing to market a revolutionary concept in managing the dental patient’s journey from enquiry to post-treatment.
- The only AI-based solution expanding dental practices around the world into a virtual environment.
- Join an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission: to reinvent the patient experience and revolutionize the way dental and oral health care is provided.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Bonus: £23,000 uncapped
Area working: South London or North London (up to Cambridge)
Products: Cutting-edge artificial intelligence-based virtual solutions expanding dental practices into a virtual environment allowing Dentists/ Orthodontists follow patient treatment remotely, from almost anywhere, thanks to easy-to-use artificial intelligence-powered solutions. SmileMate offers you the possibility to communicate with new patients and to screen their oral health. All remotely, from your website. Vision uses AI technology to generate ultra-realistic smile predictions and appliance simulations with just one photo. Monitoring is a patient app, practice dashboard and proprietary ScanBox that allows you to monitor patient treatment remotely.
- You will be a dental professional with a deep understanding of practice life to help the implementation and roll out of solutions.You must have the skills and also be able to comply with Salesforce CRM data entry/reporting The perfect candidate for this role will be asked to contribute to the overall success of the organization as well as these specific areas :
- Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
- Communicate effectively across multifunctional teams
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle complex client opportunities)
- Teach and train different customer types in a variety of training situations
- Uphold a high professional standard in front of customers
- Ability to travel 3-4 days/week is essential
This plan is designed to reward for individual achievements and recognize for contribution to business performance. The objectives of the plan are the following:
- Reward for excellent performance
- Drive revenue by supporting assigned practice with the required training to ensure success
- Ensure that clinical support is provided along the entire adoption journey
- Work effectively with outside sales and clinical support team to provide comprehensive customer clinical support
- Timely CRM reporting
- You will play a critical role in the conversion of high value clients into committed customers.
- The role will work as an integral part of post sales commitment process by providing doctors and staff with the necessary training and knowledge to successful incorporate our client's product.
- Your activities will include hands-on training, staff support during the entire clinical success process from bonding to case completion as well as providing support and training to Treatment Coordinators on effective methods selling the offering to patients.
- Success in this role is measured by the customer using the software platform with all of their patients across the entire practice.
- The primary goals of this position are to assist in meeting sales goals, build the appropriate funnel for future customer acquisition, and ensure ongoing success of the solution for all customers. T
- This role will report to the Sales Director, and be engaged in ongoing funnel and strategic discussions on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Car allowance
- Macbook air/ Pro, iPad max etc.
- Allowances and contributions provided: fuel, phone, internet