Medical Sales Representative - Radiology
The company: My client is an independent player specialised in Diagnostic Imaging. Operating in over 90 markets worldwide, they have a successful track record in the development of clinically important products and related services to support clinical professionals to optimise diagnostic procedures. A continuous path to innovation, addressing unmet medical needs and improving production processes efficiency.
The position: This is an excellent Account Manager opportunity to join a world leader in the field of radiology.
Why should you apply?
- This is your chance to work within a successful entrepreneurial environment combined with solid managerial experience.
- The company and their products are both highly respected in their trade.
- Great opportunities for people who would like to develop their future with a dynamic company selling state of the art products.
- They have recently taken over an international cardiology business.
Basic salary: to £50,000
Bonus: 20% of salary, quarterly
Area Working: South London & South Thames including Berkshire/High Wycombe.
Products: Contrast media and medical devices and advanced administration systems for contrast imaging products - for use in Ultrasound, X-Ray Imaging, MRI & CT scanners
- You must have at least 2-3 years successful sales experience in medical devices and be commercially astute with good business acumen and a proven track record.
- Experience of managing key accounts and working with hospital procurement would be beneficial.
- Radiology sales and capital equipment experience is preferred, but other medical device experience will be considered.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of contracting and tendering, and you must have the ability to sell niche products and provide technical advice.
- If you are ABPI qualified, this would be beneficial however not essential.
- You will be responsible for selling the company's range of radiology contrast media and devices portfolio into NHS hospitals and the private sector; the main contacts will be consultant radiologists although you will also deal with radiographers, supplies departments and cardiologists.
- You will be responsible for providing demonstrations on products in radiology and cardiology.
- ABPI will be essential within 1 year of joining - study days will be supported and the course will be funded.
- You will also be responsible for the management of any promotional expense budget devolved by the Sales & Marketing Manager, and responding to tenders and compiling quotes.
- Car allowance
- 25 days holidays
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone