The Company: This dynamic, well-established company is a leading supplier and manufacturer of medical and surgical devices. Their product ranges extend across many therapeutic specialties, including vascular access, neonatology and enteral feeding. They have built their business by providing innovative, high quality, competitively priced products which enable their customers to offer best practice solutions to their patients.
The Position: A position has now become available in their South Thames patch, for a driven and dynamic sales person to sell their IV access devices.
Why Should You Apply?
- Genuine career development opportunities, with a defined career path and with a history of growing talent in-house.
- An excellent and growing portfolio of products.
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven working environment.
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: South Thames (west to Brighton)
Products: Vascular access devices
- You will be an experienced medical device sales representative, with a proven and demonstrable track record.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of the NHS, the promotion of medical products and the procurement process.
- Experience of selling into key areas of the hospital ITU/Theatres/Procurement or experience of managing contracts and tenders is ideal.
- Recent graduates looking to make their first step into the medtech industry will also be considered.
- You will be responsible for achievement of area sales targets and development of all major accounts on territory.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the NHS environment, hospital buying process, tender process and NHS hierarchy.
- You will be selling a portfolio of vascular access devices to a wide range of customers and departments throughout the hospital which will include Procurement, Wards, Critical Care, Infection Control, Clinical Governance, Emergency Unit, IV Nursing Teams, Anaesthetics, Theatres, Maternity, Day Surgery Unit, Special Care Baby Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Practice Development Team, OPAT Teams. The majority of your time will be spent selling to NHS Hospitals.