The Company: This organisation is an international, innovative, medium-sized medtech company. They specialise in the demanding field of high-frequency medical technology and their product range covers high-frequency generators, instruments and accessories, which combine optimal safety with operating comfort, rapid response, innovation and flexibility in open and laparoscopic surgery.
The Position: An opening has arisen for a Clinical Specialist to support their business covering Kent and Sussex.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be joining an organisation which is enjoying double digit growth.
- This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a commercial organisation.
- You will enjoy excellent career development.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: Kent and Sussex
Products: Laparoscopic devices, ultrasonic scalpel and diathermy.
- Ideally, you will have pre existing knowledge of working in the NHS. This could have been gained as a nurse/ODP or midwife or you could come from a graduate background and already be working in a clinical support role.
- Alternatively, a graduate with a biomedical science background will also be considered.
- Working in an established territory, you will support the Area Sales Manager on territory with case coverage during surgical procedures engaging with surgeons and theatre teams.
- You will be helping develop new business via product evaluations and implementations as well as supporting existing customers.
- The products are used in a wide range of surgical disciplines (e.g. urology, gynae, cardio thoracic, orthopaedic, ENT) so you will have the opportunity to learn a variety of procedures.
- Although not a commercial role you will help with information gathering on sales opportunities where appropriate.