The company: This organisation is part of a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. They are dedicated to helping people with diabetes manage their disease by providing blood glucose monitoring systems and other diabetes products. Their diabetes products are easy to use and provide reliable results at an affordable cost. Designed with the user in mind there products address the needs of both the patient and the healthcare professional.
The Position: Now at an exciting phase of growth, they are looking for an experienced medical rep who understands the NHS structure within the acute and community settings, to drive their business in London.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a organisation which is an exciting phase of growth.
- You will be selling a premium product at an affordable cost.
- You will be allowed to work autonomously.
- You will be part of an organisation with a culture of providing exceptional customer service.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: London (within M25)
Products: Blood glucose meters and test strips
- You will already have some experience of working in medical sales and understand the purchasing landscape of the NHS. Having previous experience of working in diabetes would be a big plus!
- You will be a good team worker who is happy to muck in to get the job done.
- Your excellent relationship building skills, strong sense of customer service and strong work ethic will help make you successful in the role.
- You will be proactive, with excellent key account management skills and the ability to prioritise accounts and customers.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company's diabetes business across primary and secondary care calling on the full remit of customers. It's up to you to get the products onto formulary as well as pull the sales through from products which are on formulary.
- You will generate sales to achieve forecasted targets and a major part of this role will be achieved through ensuring that the benefits of the products and services are well understood by providing education and training on products and in the management of diabetes.
- It's essential that you provide strong customer service and have a flexible, hands on approach.