Summary: My client has over30 years experience in developing and supplying moving, handling, and bathing equipment, as well as working closely with the clients and caregivers who use them. They are providers of specialist equipment for the safer moving and handling of the mobility disadvantaged within their homes, long term care or acute environment.
The position: This role is responsible for achieving territory sales and relationship objectives through field-based selling activities, which include; identification of key channels, influencers and distributors, enabling those distributors and driving market share and sales growth.
Why should you apply?
- This is a superb opportunity to work with a well established, well respected company.
- Personality is more important than the type of product you have been involved in.
- People who are personable, compassionate and have lots of empathy.
Basic salary: £45,000
Bonus: £c10,000 on target
Area Working: London, M25, East Sussex, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk
Products: Moving and handling equipment, shower chairs, ceiling track hoists, transfer aids and stands, and sling/belts (some involvement in related service contracts)
You should be a successful field sales experience within the healthcare market. Any similar or related product area experience would be an advantage but personality and drive are much more important.
- High attention for detail and follow through
- Proactive, results oriented and driven
- Demonstrates customer centric behavior & empathy
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity
- Team player and individual contributor
This role is responsible for achieving territory sales and relationship objectives through field-based selling activities, which include; identification of key channels, influencers and distributors, enabling those distributors and driving market share and sales growth. Targets customers by selling and servicing product lines, contracts and frameworks.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of their key markets; structure, size and competitive dynamics within them.
- Developing, agreeing, executing & reporting a clear and logical plan to achieve overall territory sales objectives via Account Specific Action Plans (ASAP) that meets or exceed targets by:
- Engaging all targeted distributor and dealer accounts.
- Owning Local Authority relationships.
- Engaging all Community Equipment stores; LA & Private sector providers.
- Active account planning & management.
- Optimised customer and journey planning.
- Support PMUK Commercial Leadership in managing Strategic Accounts.
- Develop, manage and maintain key relationships within the territory eco-system that lead to increasing loyalty and use of products within target distributors.
- Maintain technical product knowledge to enable the; training of distributor staff, demonstration of products to key customers and support for key trade shows.
- Adhere to the PMUK Price Book and discounting authorities within.
- Provide feedback, intelligence and requests to Marketing or to the organization to adapt product/tools/strategies to the market demand or need.
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the PMUK organization.
- Responsible for all company assets & stock deployed to territory.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate customer records.
- Meet diary management visibility and standards.