The company: This organisation is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers, which improve outcomes and help save lives. Through an expansive portfolio, they provide high-quality infection prevention solutions and unsurpassed service, touching millions of patients each year around the world. Preventing infection is their main focus. They are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help customers improve patient care.
The position: The Account Manager - Consumables will work as part of a small regional team covering Central and Greater London, so being able to work with colleagues to achieve a common goal is key.
Why should you apply?
- They are the leader in endoscope reprocessing with the largest number of re-processors in-use worldwide.
- They are a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market,
- When you work for this organisation, you make a difference in the lives of others. Their products positively impact the health of millions of people worldwide.
- You will work in a dynamic environment that inspires innovation, caring and sustained achievements by individual employees and teams.
- They offer a wide variety of career opportunities that align with a diverse spectrum of medical related products from industrial, pharmaceuticals to medical devices to life sciences.
- Join a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention.
- If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, this the is place for you.
- There is an extremely low company turnover as people love working there.
Basic salary: to £40-45k dependent on experience
Bonus: OTE £35 - £40k
Area Working: Central and Greater London
Products: Endoscopy Consumables (with a focus on Infection Prevention, together with a small specific selection for Operating Theatres). Procedural disposables and endoscope reprocessing systems. Disposable infection control products like irrigation tubing and single-use valves used during endoscopy procedures. Endoscope reprocessing products including detergents, disinfectants, automated re-processors and verification systems.
- For this role, you must have 2-3 years experience and a proven track record in medical device sales.
- You should have established contacts within the NHS, and any experience of working with consumables or infection prevention would be beneficial.
- Ideally you will have a demonstrable and documented consistent track record of high level sales success with career progression.
- Any experience within a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers/ influencers would be advantageous.
- You will have an optimistic, self-motivated and winning attitude along with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- To be successful, you will need to be adaptive and creative with a high energy level and drive to achieve. Having personal integrity and accountability is essential, and to be considered you must be a team player.
- You should excel at building rapport and working cross-functionally, multi-tasking and be well organised.
- As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing Hospital sales of a wide portfolio of Endoscopy Consumables (with a focus on Infection Prevention, together with a small specific selection for Operating Theatres).
- These centre around a comprehensive range of single use items linked to the reprocessing of flexible endoscopes.
- You will be working in a close knit sales team with two other Account Managers managing accounts on the territory and report into the Southern Regional Sales Manager.
- The role will mean daily visits to hospitals and specifically Endoscopy Units meeting with Nurses, Gastroenterologists, Decontamination Staff and those working in Infection Control.