The company: Founded in 2017, this privately held organisation was created to make oral care more enjoyable and convenient for the consumer. They provide customers with the necessary products to maintain a good oral care routine, utilising a subscription service to deliver high-quality oral care goods every two months. Approved by dentists and used by thousands of happy customers, they are revolutionising the oral hygiene market.
The Position: They are now looking for a charismatic and driven candidate that is comfortable within the dental sales industry for a brand new opportunity.
Why should you apply?
- Exciting opportunity for someone to join a new and exciting start up that have secured exclusive distribution deal with substantial financial resource.
- The role has great bonus incentives.
- Position will allow growth and the opportunity to expand a sales team.
- As the first person in the South, you will be able to put your own stamp on things.
- They are a non-corporate company with the advantage of being backed by a large organisation.
Basic salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (plus London weighting if based in London) + great incentives
Area working: All of South East
Products: New rechargeable electric toothbrush
- You will be responsible for launching a new rechargeable electric toothbrush into dental clinics, as well as providing excellent after care. This includes building and managing relationships with clinics and dental professionals.
- You will be concentrating on the South East, but may also be required to travel to other areas of the country to manage contracts with large groups.
- You will be tasked with the sales strategy and in future, there is potential for you to assist in building the sales team.
- As the first sales person in the South, you will carry a high amount of responsibility.
- You will carry out clinic reviews providing feedback to assist with aspects such as marketing and product development.
- For this role, you will have a background in dentistry and strong existing relationships with contacts in the dental industry.
- You must have dental sales experience and the ability to work independently.
- To be successful in this role you will be personable, ambitious and driven.
- Most importantly, you will be able to use your own initiative.
- You must have the ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise work and be comfortable working to targets.