The Company: My client is committed to improving lives through medical technologies and solutions. They continually seek to accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations for hospitals, health systems, and healthcare providers so they can deliver the best care possible to patients and their families around the world.
- 80% time in Cath Labs.
- Liaising with Electro Physiologists and Cardiac Physiologists and wider members of the cardiac time.
- Most of the role is being next to the patient and helping the Physician with the implant.
- Training and Education / Support.
- Maintaining and developing business with customers.
Who Should Apply?
- Cardiac Physiologists or Qualified Cardiac Nurse.
- Candidates who want to work for a market leader and motivated by overachieving set targets.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: London and South Thames
Products: CRHF - Pacemakers and Loop Recorders - ICS implantable Cardiac Defibrillators and Heart Failure Defibrillators. CRT Devices
You should be a qualified Cardiac Physiologist, Registered Nurse with Cardiac experience or currently be working in a similar role for a competitor.
Your role within the Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure (CRHF) team is to maintain and develop business with all customers in the defined sales district by providing excellent training, education and technical support to the customers, to ensure meeting or exceeding of targets while enhancing my clients' reputation in the market.
- Providing technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products
- Planning and prioritising clinical, technical and education programmes with review and input from sales staff and other relevant functional groups.
- Providing implant support to the clinical team in the catheterisation laboratory / operating theatre
- Providing technical support to the customers of the region, both before and after the implant of the device.
- Providing troubleshooting support to field sales force and customers on request.
- Preparing study materials & plans.
- Organising and conducting training to customers (physicians, physiologists and nurses) in collaboration with the district team.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
- Supporting marketing and sales in the introduction and market release of new products and therapies through clinical review and customer engagement.
- Car allowance
- Days Holiday: 25
- Mobile, Lunch Allowance, Lap-top