The company: My client is a leading manufacturer of pressure care equipment. They are a rapidly growing organisation thanks to their innovative and high quality product range. Sales are at an all-time high as demand continues to grow. The NHS wants these products!
The position: My client has a vacancy in the southern half of London and surrounding area and they are looking for someone with prior medical devices/equipment experience in order to help them take sales within the region to the next level
Who should apply?
- Candidates living on territory
- Must have prior capital equipment/medical device or pressure area care experience
Basic salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Bonus: £20,000 - £30,000
Area working: Southern half of London, part of Berks, Surrey and Kent (SL, SM, CR, BR, KT postcodes)
Products: Pressure Care - Beds, Mattresses, Bedside Cabinets and Furniture
You will be an experienced medical rep with a proven sales track record within medical device/capital equipment sales.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of your core portfolio and associated products.
- To perform all the previously described responsibilities in a manner consistent with;
- Company policies
- Company quality manual and objectives
- Departmental and business procedures
- Any other company policy or quality documents deemed applicable by senior management team
- Utilise your skills and knowledge to increase personal effectiveness on territory to identify and win business.
- Effectively present products and services to both Clinical and Management levels within the NHS and private services across geographical area.
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts by conducting account analysis to identify business opportunities and build strong relations with key stakeholders
- Pro-actively identity changes in NHS/customer groups and competitive pressures to develop and modify territory strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Understand all products to be able to offer ‘rounded’ solutions if required.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts to meet objectives
- Manage and meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts whilst keeping within budgets.
- Be centrally involved in managing actions relating to renders/contracts and purchase agreements with the assistance of Line manager, and internal colleagues
- To undertake evaluations, demonstrations and site surveys to ensure seamless planning of any possible orders/deliveries.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Service, Marketing, Finance and Customer Service etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities on territory.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
- The role requires participation in the on call rota to meet the demands of certain contracts out of hours.