The company: This organisation provide a range of leading orthotic products into the UK market. Their aim is to provide technical support, superior products and service excellence to their customers, which makes a real difference to the quality of patients lives.
The position: The company continues to experience growth year on year and is now looking for a full time clinical specialist to join the team. Based in the South East you'll have a clinical background as a physiotherapist, occupational therapist or orthotist.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining dynamic forward thinking company.
- You will be part of an organisation which has been seeing year on year double digit growth.
- You will be part of a company which empowers you and allows you to work autonomously. Trust is key.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Area working: South East and South West England (most of business centred around London/M25 area)
Products: Orthotic rehab products focusing on sensory dynamic orthosis garments.
You will have a clinical back ground either as a physiotherapist (neuro based ideally), occupational therapist or orthotist combined with some post qualifying work experience. Previous experience of working as a clinical specialist would be advantageous but is not essential.
In addition you will have:
- Will be personable, friendly and outgoing.
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- You will work as part of the clinical team supporting the sales team in the provision of excellent service and back-up support to both existing and new customers.
- You will provide clinical support and training to new customers, thus empowering the customer to become confident with patient measurement and fitting of products and also with regards to making the correct clinical decisions regarding patient assessment and prescriptions for the garment.
- You will also run clinics for new customers generated by the sales team that require a clinical service.
- Finally, the role will also involve a strong contribution to the design and delivery of high caliber education courses for the product range in particular, while working in line with the overall company strategy and business plan to increase sales.