The company: Wounds are a significant source of suffering around the world, and the company's mission, as a healing company is to support healthcare professionals to heal people with evidence-based treatments and innovative services so that life can start again for patients. It has grown significantly over the last few years, becoming an international company with a direct presence in Europe, in Asia and also in North and South America.
The role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a key, high profile role as part of the Marketing team in the UK with Global exposure and progression opportunities. National travel will be required to meetings, events and conferences, as well as occasional International travel and the requirement to be in the London and Loughborough offices.
Why should you apply?
- This exciting role offers responsibility, variety and the chance to really make an impact as part of an energetic and dynamic marketing team.
- You will manage the compression portfolio which includes the market leading brand and be a key figure in delivering business success as a highly prominent face across the business in the UK and globally.
- Come and make a difference in an organisation where you will see your impact everyday. Make a difference for patients and a difference for a growing, people focused business.
- Line Management responsibility for an Associate Brand Manager is a possibility
Basic salary: Competitive
Area Working: London
Products: Compression portfolio
You will have brand management experience including presenting brand plans and managing budgets for this role. You must be comfortable in managing a high workload and working under pressure.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience; medical device or pharmaceutical marketing is preferred but not required
- Evidence of growing brands, identifying growth opportunities and gaining alignment to execute against a strategic growth plan
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team-based culture
- Proven skills in the following: brand marketing, market and competitive analysis, customer insights, marketing program development, project planning
- Ability to inspire and lead brands with a national salesforce
- Willing to travel nationally/ internationally as required by the role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Leadership qualities.
- Excellent influencing skills are key, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with Global Marketing
- Creating, monitoring and implementing the UK Brand marketing strategy (short, medium, and long term) for the compression portfolio
- Working closely with Global Marketing to ensure local strategies are aligned with Global strategy and positioning
- To inspire the sales team and foster a shared winning attitude and leadership for your brand(s) with them
- To create best in class tools, training and materials to support the salesforce in winning formularies effectively and growing market share
- To monitor, interigate and act upon market and sales data to ensure continued brand performance and understanding of the drivers or this performance
- Individual ownership for all elements of Brand management, from market research, strategy, promotional material, and supporting salesforce implementation of the Brand plan
- To work in close partnership with the UK sales and training team, together fostering a high performance culture based on tangible sales results and customer satisfaction
- Drives strategy for the brand and maximises sales turnover by setting clear direction for salesforce execution of that brand strategy
- Develops deep customer insights and translates them into effective brand positioning and promotional campaigns
- Understands the brand’s market potential, sources of growth and competitive landscape. Effectively positions the brand, sets the market share and sales turnover ambition and annual objectives for the brand
- Develops effective marketing strategies and high impact promotional campaigns in collaboration with Global brand managers
- Demonstrates ability to segment a market, select optimal target audiences and position effectively for the target segment
- Continually evaluates and applies knowledge of the effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency of promotional tactics
- Collaborates closely with key stakeholders including regional sales managers, market research, medical affairs, regulatory and innovation teams
- Delivering outstanding new product launches as required
- Company car/ car allowance £6,400/annum
- Profit sharing scheme
- Private medical (after 6 month probation)
- Cash plan scheme - dental, optician, etc. (after probation)
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Private pension (after 6 month probation)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and can buy/sell up to a week