The company: Wounds are a significant source of suffering around the world, and the company's mission, as a healing company is to support healthcare professionals to heal people with evidence-based treatments and innovative services so that life can start again for patients. It has grown significantly over the last few years, becoming an international company with a direct presence in Europe, in Asia and also in North and South America.
The role: This Head Office Associate Brand Manager position will report to the Marketing Manager. It is an office-based role in London with the flexibility to work remotely as required. You will have marketing experience and a degree in Marketing/Business & Marketing.
Why should you apply?
- This exciting role offers responsibility, variety and the chance to really make an impact as part of an energetic and dynamic marketing team.
- Manage an established and well loved brand and take the lead on creative projects on other brands to really build experience and skills.
- It is a learning organisation with a winning mindset that engages the teams in the company's mission.
- The company believes that each and every colleague, whatever their role in the company, can contribute to the company’s ambition and mission, embody the culture and grow within the organisation.
- From the moment you join the company, you will be taking part in a human adventure and participating in the company’s future success.
Basic salary: Competitive
Area working: London
Products: Wound care dressings
This role would suit a Graduate with a marketing/business degree who has a specific interest in getting into the medical industry. Having any experience in the medical arena would be a distinct advantage. You must be willing to travel (both within the UK and France) and spend periods of time away from home.
Key skills and behaviours:
- Must have a strong determination to succeed
- Must demonstrate strong accountability for the brands and projects you are working on
- Exceptional self-starter with ability to use initiative, propose solutions and be pro-active
- Ability to analyse market data and develop a clear strategy
- Must be a team player and demonstrate strong collaboration skills
- Proven project management & organisational skills, aptitude for time management and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills & communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience in managing social media accounts.
- High degree of computer literacy with a particular emphasis on advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel
- Excellent influencing skills are key, with ability to inspire and mobilise the national salesforce and to build strong relationships with global teams
- 50% brand management of woundcare dressings portfolio.
- 50% other marketing projects and support for wider Marketing Team.
- Own and manage the dressings Brand (brand planning and budget)
- Lead specific marketing projects in support of focus brands – delivering against agreed brand plans
- Support Brand Managers during brand planning process and sales conference preparation and delivery
- Manage the marketing materials and product samples ordering platform for the salesforce
- Lead on the sourcing and development of brand reminders
- Develop marketing materials
- Support in the planning and delivery of National Sales Conferences
- Support the Marketing Manager and Brand managers on an ad hoc basis as required
- Brand Management
- Lead the brand within the business strategically and operationally
- Develop, present and deliver the annual brand plan for the product
- Monitor, analyse and present brand performance
- Take ownership and pride in the performance of the brand. Pushing and questioning to understand and influence both good and bad brand performance.
- Budget management for the brand budget
- Lead on delivering marketing projects.
- Lead on specific projects with support from the Brand Managers. These may include comms campaign launches, development of event programmes or delivering specific marketing tools and materials.
- Manage the marketing materials and product samples platform for the business
- Ownership and management of the online platform for literature and samples orders. A key responsibility within the businesss
- Gate keeper for additional request for materials and samples
- Optimisation of ordering and re-stocking processes
- Support the Brand Managers and Marketing Manager in preparing content for Sales Conferences
- Work with the Brand Managers to develop assets, workshops and plenary presentations ready for the twice-annual sales conferences in January and June.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager during the preparation and development of each Sales Conference.
- Profit sharing scheme
- Private medical (after 6 month probation)
- Cash plan scheme - dental, optician, etc. (after probation)
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Private pension (after 6 month probation)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and can buy/sell up to a week