The Company: We’re looking for an individual to join our clients' sales team, who has experience working within Medical Devices ideally within the Cardiac Cath Lab field, and who will champion the development and deployment of all elements of the Cardiac Rhythm Management platform. He or she will be working closely with internal and external parties to include and optimally position the relevant products in the portfolio.
Who Should Apply?
- Candidates with Cardiac Sales / Medical Devices sales experience.
- Candidates with the ability to manage customers and sell products.
- People able to Increase market share in product groups.
Basic salary: Negotiable
Bonus: 35% (open-ended)
Area working: Scotland
Products: Pacemaker, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) -Pacemakers, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) - Defibrillators, and Loop recorders
You should be Graduate educated (or equivalent professional skills) with current/previous measurable sales experience (gained within Cath Lab/sTheatre), Previous cardiac (or similar) would be an advantage but is not essential. You should have strong presentation and negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Responsibility for increasing market share in Pacemaker, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) -Pacemakers, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT) -Defibrillators, and Loop recorders in an assigned territory.
- Responsibility for selling associated service, and remote monitoring solutions.
- Responsibility for managing and arranging appropriate case coverage with National Technical Consultant team.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly revenue and annual AOP targets in their territory.
- Building strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share, leading through clinical selling.
- Deliver company value proposition and promote brand across the territory
- Collaborate with market development, SAM’s in wider company
- Inventory and stock management on their territory
- Achieve agreed AOP targets, focused on sales growth.
- Present, and sell products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, quotes and sales contracts.
- Build and Develop relationship with Local HST contacts for tender management.
- Lead with multiple stakeholder selling activities within the territory and identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Identify, plan and deliver New Business opportunities in low share centres.
- Prepare business action plans to achieve Territory/District/Business goals.
Support & Training
- Prepare a variety of status reports – Performance to AOP, Inventory management, forecasting, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Manage and collaborate with national technical consultant team on local software updates.