Summary: A vacancy with a leading supplier of medical products to the NHS and the private healthcare sector. Their products add value and influence patient care pathways for the better. In an industry where high standards, good quality products and a professional service are the norm, this company strives to be better and feels that it can make a difference.
Why should you apply: The portfolio is really exciting and there are new things on the way and for the right candidate other products may be added to the bag. One of the products has recently been awarded NICE guidance and they have great product managers who can give them excellent product training.
They are small company and are really keen that they get a great person fit culturally. They have a very enthusiastic and passionate team and they want people who love what they do and want to be part of a small company so that they can flourish and grow with the company.
Who should apply: My client would consider both experienced individuals (interventional radiology ideal) and those with limited experience but the right attitude/aptitude and drive for success in medical device sales.
Basic salary: c£32,000
Area working: Scotland
Products: Non-vascular stenting, microwave ablation kit, neo hydro drainage catheter for various procedures including nephrostomy plus many new products in the pipeline
My client would consider both experienced individuals (interventional radiology ideal) and those with limited experience but the right attitude/aptitude and drive for success in medical device sales. They are also keen that the candidate is flexible and adaptable. They have new products in the pipeline so an ability to learn and change focus is key.
- We are keen to have a dynamic individual who can learn new products and adapt to the new normal. The role will primarily be field based but we also expect the individual to be able to utilise virtual selling where appropriate.
- The main aim of the role is to maximise and promote the sales of the company's portfolio primarily through face -to-face sales with use of virtual selling where appropriate.
- Maintain and grow existing business as well as identifying new opportunities where possible.
- Provide technical support and the highest level of customer service within your designated sales territory.
- Work both independently and collaboratively to maximise sales opportunities.
- Maintain and build customer relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing business.
- Identify new opportunities and build customer base
- Determine customer needs and provide product / procedural solutions
- Support clinical use of the products by attending procedures and lab days when required to maximise customer relationships and product use.
- Observe commercial, safety and ethical regulations prescribed by the customer / company.
- Follow company priorities and marketing objectives with a view to maximising sales opportunities.
- Evaluate competitors and their products responding proactively to market changes and external influences.
- Develop business plans for retention of existing customers and identify new customers / sales opportunities and target these appropriately.
- Research, develop & maintain an accurate and thorough knowledge of all products and related procedures, keeping abreast of new developments in relevant fields.
- Meet agreed sales targets, business objectives and deadlines.
- Maintain company records and provide reports when required.
- Provide accurate reports regarding stock movement and consignment when required.
- Work well as part of a team, cooperate with colleagues and take direction from / work closely with your line manager.
- Support and develop the company’s integrated working model by supporting sales and customer relationships across the company and portfolio even when not directly relating to you.
- Share customer information and best practice.
- Continually develop selling techniques and product knowledge to further develop sales on given territory.
- Observe company policies and procedures.
Benefits: car allowance, pension, option for healthcare and dental insurance