The company: This is your chance to join the UK fully established subsidiary of a leading Australian skincare company. Join a company who has led the way in the development, manufacture and marketing of innovative skincare products for 60 years. They are a specialist in skincare, backed by science. They provide consistently high quality products, underpinned by heritage and integrity.
The organisation has an already strong presence in the NHS which has lead to an established and growing national accounts segment. Sales are made up of a mixture of OTC pharmacy sales, online retailers, and high street outlets, all with vast opportunity, creating an exciting role within the Key Accounts Team.
The position: They are looking for an enterprising Key Account Executive to join their growing team reporting to the Key Account Manager. The new role is working with the both brands and NPDs, objectives of the role are to generate new business, manage relationships and develop sales growth within the categories.
Why should you apply?
- There are two brands in the range: one is a leading Australian skincare brand and it is also the fastest growing emollient range on prescription in the UK for dry skin conditions. The other is a leading sunscreen brand in Australia and is also #1 prescribed sunscreen in the UK.
- Whether you are looking to grow your career, or to learn more about yourself, they have the opportunity day to day with growth being experienced year on year.
- As a family owned company, you are not treated like a number. The leaders take the time to get to know you.
- Everyone is recognised for their work, and when you break records, you celebrate!
Basic salary: £36,000
Area Working: Nationwide (commutable to Knutsford office)
Products: Dermatology - Emollients, Suncare & Protection
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Enterprising and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Proven Key Account sales experience in B2B/retail is essential.
- Experience in developing Joint Business Plans with retail/wholesale/ecommerce.
- Experience of and understanding of pharmacy OTC market.
- Able to provide specific examples of achievements from previous roles.
- IT fluency, proficiency in MS Excel and excellent analytical skills are crucial for this role.
- Located in commuting distance of Knutsford, Cheshire.
- University degree is not essential, but relevant experience is.
- Successful completion of professional sales training would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills.
- Well-developed networking skills – including the ability to identify and access stakeholders and decision makers.
- Effective relationship management skills – the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- This is a national role working closely with the current KAM, target accounts will include existing and new online and high street retailers, with additional wholesaler contact.
- The main target customers will include buyers and procurement managers.
- The role will involve building deeper relationships and developing new opportunities with existing customers as well as working with KAM in exploring new opportunities for business growth.