The company: This organisation changed the way the world delivers respiratory humidification to critically ill patients in hospital, and were the first organisation in the world to make a humidifier specifically for use in the treatment of patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. Today, through an unrivalled commitment to innovation; to doing the right thing; and doing what is best for the patient, they continue to inspire world-leading healthcare solutions.
The position: An opportunity has arisen for a successful medical sales representative to join the critical care team covering the Mersey area.
Why should you apply?
- It is an opportunity for you to sell premium products and receive excellent training with a company who have a strong belief in putting the patient first.
- Join a dynamic and close knit team where the employer really cares about your personal and professional development.
Basic salary: £35,000
Bonus: £600 PQ uncapped.
Area working: Mersey - Southport down to Chester across to North Wales and as far East as Warrington
Products: Respiratory Acute Care portfolio - Ventilators & humidification, CPAP therapy equipment and consumables
- You will be required to develop a working knowledge and understanding of the products and their associated clinical areas of use. This is a role where the focus is very much on the customer.
- As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining current business and will be accountable for each step in the sales process – from demonstration to a negotiated outcome.
- This role involves selling into hospitals to Critical Care, ICU, Neonatal and Procurement, providing technical training and support to medical personnel on the use of medical devices.
- You will present and sell products and services to Healthcare professionals, Hospitals, Outpatient facilities, Healthcare facilities, Purchasing organizations, Purchasing groups, Multi-hospital systems, Health care provider alliances, and other key decision makers.
- You will also assist in product evaluations and/or clinical studies as appropriate.
- You will be an enthusiastic and tenacious individual with experience in medical device sales.
- You could have entered the industry as a Graduate or have come from a clinical background and have experience of managing your own territory.
- You must have the ability to build sound long term relationships with customers.
- The main quality they are looking for is someone who is proactive and hard working.
- Lunch allowance